IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Burning Compressed Cue Sheet, Burning Compressed Cue Sheet
ponchorage
post May 19 2004, 20:19
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12282

Is there a way to burn a compressed cue sheet? I get an error when trying to load the cue sheet in EAC:

Error in CUE sheet !
File type is not supported in line 3

Line 3 reads:

FILE "Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want.mpc" WAVE

I also tried to load the cue in Daemon Tools and I get a similar error. I know that I could just covert the mpc to a wave, but I'd rather skip that step if possible. I'd like to store my Cds as compressed mpc cue sheets with accompanying mpc files. If I ever need to burn a copy, I'd like to be able to do so directly from the cue.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Madman2003
post Jul 16 2004, 09:27
Post #2

Member No.: 12104

Sorry i must have read over that little word "EAC" in your second post. (feels stupid now)
I really haven't a clue, so i tested and only mp3 and wav according to EAC. Sorry for the mixup.(thought you were still talking about nero)

Madman2003.

(I use burrrn for my cue sheets, as you said yourself it works, why not use that?)

This post has been edited by Madman2003: Jul 16 2004, 09:33
+Quote Post
ponchorage
post Jul 16 2004, 14:32
Post #3

Member No.: 12282

QUOTE (Madman2003 @ Jul 16 2004, 12:27 AM)
Sorry i must have read over that little word "EAC" in your second post.  (feels stupid now)
I really haven't a clue, so i tested and only mp3 and wav according to EAC. Sorry for the mixup.(thought you were still talking about nero)

Madman2003.

(I use burrrn for my cue sheets, as you said yourself it works, why not use that?)

Ok. Whew! Glad to know I'm not going crazy. Burrrn does work well and I've used it a few times. The reason I wanted to use EAC was for the write offset. It's not a huge deal but I just wanted to try it out.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 13:26