IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

MPC In Divx/Xvid Movies, Tech question???
Sniffer
post Aug 4 2003, 15:23
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7886

1 - Thanks for the time and reply's

My question:

a) i was wondering if i can achieve a utility that takes in a MPC file and insert a wave header, like Riff Wave, so by that way i could insert it in VirtualDub and ofcourse in the movie, Is that possible???

b)There isn't still any tool to trim Mpc, to take out the silence from the start and end of the file, so we can save some HDD Space???

Regards,

Sniffer smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ChristianHJW
post Nov 14 2003, 18:16
Post #2

Matroska developer

Group: Members
Member No.: 74

QUOTE (seanyseansean @ Nov 14 2003, 02:55 PM)
I do, however agree with the idea by Christian that we just take what Frank has started and continue it. There's really no excuse for him not even bothering to say 'yes' or 'no' to our requests so it looks like we have nothing left to lose.

I still have the hope he might get motivated again by our constraints to move SV8 forward. Case was posting a message from him from September on IRC today that was more or less showing his frustration about the lack of support from other developers so far, and also that he has actually lost the believe in that its actually possible to work together on SV8.

Maybe we can prove him wrong and thus remotivate him to work on the encoder itself, which is where he can hardly be topped IMHO .....

--------------------
Support matroska - the bestest vapourware project ! http://www.matroska.org
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 14:50