IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[DOUBLE POST] From: [seemingly abandonware] Columns UI, From Topic ID: 28647
Solynth
post Jun 6 2013, 04:55
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 97273

Here's mine.

I just have a question. I have an Album List Panel on the left, and that shows all my artists. But I want to be able to choose from "All Music" and my "Favourites" playlist from that panel. So that when I'm looking through my favourites playlist, I can scroll through a list of artists, rather than just the EsPlaylist view (I don't mean the vertical view either).

Is this possible? Or can the Album List Panel not allow you to switch between playlists?

Edit: Actually I should probably ask this in the Columns UI thread.

This post has been edited by Solynth: Jun 6 2013, 04:58
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Solynth
post Jun 6 2013, 05:00
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 97273

I just have a question. I have an Album List Panel on the left, and that shows all my artists. But I want to be able to choose from "All Music" and my "Favourites" playlist from that panel. So that when I'm looking through my favourites playlist, I can scroll through a list of artists, rather than just the EsPlaylist view (I don't mean the vertical view either).

Is this possible? Or can the Album List Panel not allow you to switch between playlists?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 11:52