IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

AAC Encoder Front-End
MINz
post Feb 14 2002, 09:33
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1041

I put together Front-End for 'AACENC.EXE' command line encoder and was looking for some feedback. It was built using VB and the download is ~2MB. Sorry about the size, but I included all the files needed to run the program except for the actual encoder itself. This app will self install and you can uninstall it via Add/Remove Programs.

AAC Audio Encoder GUI

This is only beta version 1.0.0 so it's a bit rough around the edges, but everything should be functional and mostly bug free. Next version will include batch encoding, but for now it's limited to single files. If there are other features I should add please let me know.

I haven't implemented the following switches because I couldn't find any documentation on these switches:

-altcbr
-noshort
-no_temporal
-lfe
-ltq
-raise_smr
-no_tns

If someone could point me towards documentation explaining these features and their syntax I would implement these switches as well.

Thanks in advance!

MINz
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
MaTTeR
post Mar 14 2002, 03:16
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 701

MINz the GUI works great here. Great effort and much appreciated. First impressions-

_How about tooltips for each of the options? I think the PDF file that comes with ACCEnc should allow you to just copy the text into a balloon tooltip.

_After I pressed the output file button and then selected cancel, the out put file field went blank. Would it be better just having the default output file name if the user cancels the save dialog?

Overall, I really like it and it's certainly saved me alot of time from the CLI:) Many thx!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th December 2014 - 11:30