Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: please please help! (Read 5101 times) previous topic - next topic

please please help!

So this is  my problem:I have a 5.1 Surround Sound Card SC-5250 with a panel with spdfi in/out  and coaxial in/out and a x-fi extreme music,both in the same pc.I have ps3 connected trough optical out to spdfi.I can bypass audio from ps3 from trust device to x-fi trough a coaxial cable connected via flexijack  and have dolby digital and dts decoded from x-fi ??? Please tell me yes that i can do this strange thing and how!     

Thanks to everyone that help me and forgive my english im italian

please please help!

Reply #1
Which operating system?

please please help!

Reply #3
Please someone can help me ! please!!!!

please please help!

Reply #4
It's not quite clear what you want. Sorry, I cannot understand, I'm Russian.

please please help!

Reply #5
here in russian (i use google im sorry )

Я имею ps3 подключен оптический карты верит (spdfi), и я хочу переадресовать на коаксиальный аудио, всегда полагает, что подключение цифровых флексиджек х фантастики иметь декодирование Dolby цифровой или д.т.н. ps3 игры и фильмы.

here english traslation

I have the ps3 connected to the optical IN sound card trust (spdfi) and I want to redirect the audio at coaxial out , always trust sound card, which connect the digital flexijacks of x-fi to have the decoding Dolby digital or dts ps3 games and films.

Please now is clear ?

please please help!

Reply #6
So you want to connect PS3 "optical-out" to X-Fi "Coax-in" (still not clear, sorry)? If yes, then you can probably buy an "optical-to-coax converter".

please please help!

Reply #7
thanks egor but I just discovered that the spdif of trust only accepts stereo signals pcm and not Dolby or dts.Thanks for the answer egor if I want decoding Dolby or dts digital for my ps3 have to buy the external drive very expensive: (