Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3284771 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2125
Click on thumbnail below to see an image album with different views. Goal was something that looked a lot like DUI without element frames and other non-configurable items everywhere. Mission accomplished.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2126
I seem to be drawn towards a bigger-is-better style these days. Quite pleased with how it looks at the moment, too.

Thanks to Falstaff and marc2003 for their awesome scripts which I totally stole and abused.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2127
"Thanks to Falstaff and marc2003 for their awesome scripts which I totally stole and abused."

When it's for using them in good configs, no matter at all

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2128

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2129
Foobar in car front-end.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2131
Wow. Impressive.
How did you build it in your car. What are the specs?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2132
Navigation, video recording of the trip (very helpful in dealing with corrupt Russian traffic police) and play music.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2134
Navigation, video recording of the trip (very helpful in dealing with corrupt Russian traffic police) and play music.

Is it possible to share this setup / code / screen?

what hardware did you used? Did you used a windows tablet?
I am very interested in this.

Thanks

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2136
With few updates in config, now I'm happy with DSP buttons section

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2138

my foobar2000 is plain, but 'mega panel splitter' is really interesting. with it  i can control my panels with wsh-jscript.
A rose will bloom, it then will fade.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2139
With few updates in config, now I'm happy with DSP buttons section

can you share theme? or which plugins, i can't get musical spectrum to work with columns ui for some reason. 

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2141
but 'mega panel splitter' is really interesting. with it  i can control my panels with wsh-jscript.

what is this "mega panel splitter"? is it brand new or is it a mod of panel stack splitter? and can it be posted here? or does it do naughty things against the SDK terms?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2142
^well i answered my own question by having a google and it's very curious indeed. it has a build date of just a few days ago but it seems to be using some ancient version of WSH panel mod as the base meaning many newer functions do not work in it. even simple things like window.GetColorCUI() are not implemented?? still, i might have a go at building a layout with it.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2143
^well i answered my own question by having a google and it's very curious indeed. it has a build date of just a few days ago but it seems to be using some ancient version of WSH panel mod as the base meaning many newer functions do not work in it. even simple things like window.GetColorCUI() are not implemented?? still, i might have a go at building a layout with it.

en,it's seems good,you can download it here

http://1drv.ms/1EbzBou

and

http://neonmori.github.io/2015/01/19/foo-u...panel-splitter/

but hope you can read chinese

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2145

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2146
i like the background of the spectrum, classy  (... and of course this amazing playlist viewer panel )

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2148
Another update and improvments