IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Need some help with Chronflow, please., Something's not right.
CLock
post Oct 20 2008, 05:09
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 60505

Hello everyone. I got fooAvA 1.05 earlier today, and chronflow is included in the theme. Well, there seems to be something going wrong with it, that I'm hoping someone may now how to fix. When I switch to coverflow mode, foobar remains functional, and doesn't freeze or anything, but a major part of the player is missing (where the cover flow should be). Here is a screenshot to show what I mean:

I'm not sure what would be causing this. The info in the lower right corner of the screen, that displays the song, artist, etc., is active, and changes when the song does, so it seems that the chronflow is working somewhat, but just won't display the actual cover flow. Anyone have any tips or suggestions that may fix this? Thanks a bunch in advance for any help. I appreciate it. Also, I'm sorry if this has been asked already. I searched, but the thread I found for chronflow was closed. Thanks again. smile.gif

This post has been edited by CLock: Oct 20 2008, 05:11
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sounds Blast
post Oct 20 2008, 05:13
Post #2

Member No.: 53920

hello, panels ui help isn't available here anymore. See here http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=63776 Contact the author of the design, and ask them if this is a normal cause, or a problem, or if they could help you with this problem.

This post has been edited by Sounds Blast: Oct 20 2008, 05:16
+Quote Post
CLock
post Oct 20 2008, 05:30
Post #3

Oh, alright. Sorry about that then. I wouldn't have posted if I had realized. Thanks though.
+Quote Post
Sounds Blast
post Oct 20 2008, 05:34
Post #4

Member No.: 53920

QUOTE (CLock @ Oct 20 2008, 00:30) *
Oh, alright. Sorry about that then. I wouldn't have posted if I had realized. Thanks though.

That's alright, you're new i see. If i knew the answer i would help. Try coverflow with columns ui to test if the component works with that version of foobar that you're using. This thread will probably be deleted/closed so don't take it personal just the rules now.

This post has been edited by Sounds Blast: Oct 20 2008, 05:35
+Quote Post
CLock
post Oct 20 2008, 21:19
Post #5

No problem, I understand. Thanks anyways. I sort of figured it out. I narrowed it down to being a problem with a dual monitor setup at least. I noticed that when the player is placed on my primary display, it works fine, but once I drag it over to my secondary (where I normally keep it), it messes up again. Even if I have it half and half, the half displayed on my primary monitor will function, while the other half is messed up. Peculiar, haha. But hey, thanks again anyways. I appreciate it.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 14:36