Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Set ReplayGain or DSPs based on certain rules (Read 3207 times) previous topic - next topic

Set ReplayGain or DSPs based on certain rules

While we're at the feature requests I often miss a way to automate some settings based on rules.

* A way to select replaygain mode if the current playing track is followed by the next track from same album (Zao made a nice component that relates rg mode with playback order, but it breaks the concept if you create a random playlist and plays it in default order)

* A way to select DSP presets based on different rules: It could be a certain tag or same rules as above (say I have an album that has seamless transitions, I don't want to crossfade, but any other albums or play modes i would). It might even be useful to disable certain DSP's with live-streams.

Also I'd like to see something to easily create playlist based on rules. Something much like playlist_tree, but I were unable to understand how to use it, and it seems very slow.
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P