Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #6] A few questions (Read 1541 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #6] A few questions

Hi. I've been configuring and using this wonderful program for some days now. I have some questions (sorry for my English):

I will use foobar mainly for listening to audio CDs, but also mp3s in my hard disk.

1: Is there a way that playlists are never kept when I exit the program? I mean, every time I start it, I'd like to see the playlist empty, not with the files that I played in the latest session. I'd also like that only one playlist can be used at once.

2: I have the shortcut to the program as D:\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe g: so that it plays the CD automatically when I run it. Is there a way to prevent that all songs appear selected? I would also be nice if I could not see the square on the last selected song when I already deselect it.

3: Any easy way to scroll the text on the taskbar button or make it switch between artist name and song name, for instance, every second?

4: I've tried the Kernel Streaming Support and followed a tutorial to configure it, selecting the KS:.. device in Output and setting the Resampler PPHS to 44800 (I have an Audigy 2 ZS) and Ultra mode. However, I don't notice any difference in sound quality (using Logitech Z-5500). Oh, later on I also tried the Channel Mixer component and I don't see any difference from using Creative's CRSS effects. Is this normal?

5: I have my layout with more features that I ever imagined. However, any other cool feature that you can recommend me, be it content or aesthetic? This is a screenshot of how I have configured it.