Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not My Release] ELPlaylist (Read 523730 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not My Release] ELPlaylist

Reply #900
check the readme for something like $findfile.

@Cooperdale, i don't think anyone is going to sift through something that large that they didn't create themselves. try asking wherever you downloaded it from.

Oh, I thought it was the standard elplaylist configuration file?

Reply #901
I'm trying to alter my elplaylist, but can't quite figure out what to do.
The result I'm looking for is very simple;

I want a constant placement and size on art, album title and date. When expanded, titles appear just below and only affects the placement of any albums beneath/following.

Any tips on how I can achieve this look?

Reply #902
when collapsed you could have the group header as something like row height * 4 so you can the whole album art in.
when expanded, you could have have row height * 3. this effect would chop the bottom of the artwork off.
to get round that, you'd draw the bottom portion of the album in the track info section and you can make it line up and look seamless.

Reply #903
I don't see why that wouldn't work!

I guess the problem lies in my scripting skills. Only thing I know is that I'd have to change something within scripts/group header or track list... 

Reply #905
That's pretty much what I had in mind, thank you very much!

Going to have to learn this scripting thing pretty soon...

Reply #906
Is there any way of vertically centering all groups, so if only one album is displayed, it is placed in the middle of the screen?

Reply #907
nope.

Reply #908
What would cause incremental search to stop working, other than having it unchecked

Reply #909
alright it kinda works but im having other problems

i want to search by artist

when i sort by %artist% %album% it works fine, except compilations get split up into different groups based on artist; i tried to fix it by sorting by %album_artist% %artist% %album% but its not working because i dont know what im doing

basically i want to sort groups by album artist when possible, and artist if theres no album artist tag or its the same as the album artist
or something

Reply #910
I have a problem. I want to make hidden subgroups. I have my playlist grouped into artist then albums and then discs. I managed to hide the subgroups relating to discs when an album is collapsed, but they disappear when i click to make them collapse. Is there any way to make them collapse and not disappear while still being hidden when the above subgroup is collapsed?

Here's my code for row number forgroup header:

Code: [Select]
$ifgreater(%el_group_depth%,0,$ifgreater(%el_group_depth%,1,$if(%el_is_collapsed%,0,1),$if(%el_is_collapsed%,1,2)),1)

Reply #911
I have a problem. I want to make hidden subgroups. I have my playlist grouped into artist then albums and then discs. I managed to hide the subgroups relating to discs when an album is collapsed, but they disappear when i click to make them collapse. Is there any way to make them collapse and not disappear while still being hidden when the above subgroup is collapsed?

Here's my code for row number forgroup header:

$ifgreater(%el_group_depth%,0,$ifgreater(%el_group_depth%,1,$if(%el_is_collapsed%,0,1),$if(%el_is_collapsed%,1,2)),1)

hey kind of offtopic but could you share you config? it looks awesome

Reply #912
@emte

AFAIK it's not possible. You can't defined a group height depending of the state of the parent group. The field "Row number of group header" is ot so sophisticated as we could wish

Reply #913
Hello,

I have the problem on

No show tag "artist" high, why?

The cuesheet is this:

REM GENRE Thrash Metal
REM DATE 2013
REM DISCID 570A6108
REM COMMENT ExactAudioCopy v1.0b3
PERFORMER "Metallica"
TITLE "Through The Never (Music From The Motion Picture) - Disc 1"
FILE "Metallica - Through The Never (Music From The Motion Picture) - Disc 1.flac" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "The Ecstasy Of Gold"
    PERFORMER "Metallica"
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "Creeping Death"
    PERFORMER "Metallica"
    INDEX 01 02:01:28
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "For Whom The Bell Tolls"
    PERFORMER "Metallica"
    INDEX 01 08:20:29
  TRACK 04 AUDIO
    TITLE "Fuel"
    PERFORMER "Metallica"
    INDEX 01 12:59:67
  TRACK 05 AUDIO
    TITLE "Ride The Lightning"
    PERFORMER "Metallica"
    INDEX 01 16:57:24
  TRACK 06 AUDIO
    TITLE "One"
    PERFORMER "Metallica"
    INDEX 01 23:51:47
  TRACK 07 AUDIO
    TITLE "The Memory Remains"
    PERFORMER "Metallica"
    INDEX 01 32:16:15
  TRACK 08 AUDIO
    TITLE "Wherever I May Roam"
    PERFORMER "Metallica"
    INDEX 01 37:59:00

Excuse fro my bad english

Reply #914
Is there any way to make ELplaylist show .png album artwork?

Reply #915
Yes all image functions support .png, e.g.:

If you specify the path include the extension:
$imageabs(10,10,50,50,C:\%album%.png)
Or you can load images specified in preference\display\album art\front cover (no need to put extension here)
$albumart(10,10,50,50,0)
$imageabs(10,10,50,50,%el_group_first_path%,artreader)
$drawimage can also be used (no caching of resized images)

See the txt readme in the download zip for more info.

Reply #916
Well, in Script -> Track List I have $puts(e.cover,%__ART.COVER__%)

and in field definition I have an entry
Field name: __ART.COVER__
Definition: $replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*.jpg

I also added a png entry but depending on the order only one of the file extensions becomes visible.

Reply #917
Here's some more code, i don't understand much of it.

$puts(e.cover,%__ART.COVER__%)

$puts(e.cover,$findfile($get(e.cover)))

$if($findfile($get(e.cover)),
   $puts(e.cover,$get(z)'/nocover.png')
)
$if($stricmp('FOO_LASTFM',$left(%path%,10))
  $imageabs($get(art.left),$get(art.top),$get(art.size),$get(art.size),%path%,artreader,nokeepaspect,)
  $imageabs($get(art.left),$get(art.top),$get(art.size),$get(art.size),$get(z)'\cover\case2.png',nokeepaspect,,)
  $imageabs($get(art.left),$get(art.top),$get(art.size),$get(art.size),$get(e.cover),,,,)
  $imageabs($get(art.left),$get(art.top),$get(art.size),$get(art.size),$get(z)'\cover\case2.png',nokeepaspect,,)
)

Reply #918
I would suggest you use preferences\display\album art\front cover to identify the path to the covers. You can use wild cards here i.e. *. Something like cover* or folder* may be all that's needed depending on your path. You can specify the nocover path here as well (its called the stub image).

Use the following to display the covers in el_playlist:
$albumart($get(art.left),$get(art.top),$get(art.size),$get(art.size),0)

If the covers don't show, check you have entered the paths correctly by making sure the covers show in one of the simpler playlist viewers like es_playlist, ng_playlist (columns user interface only) or sim_playlist (default user interface only).

HTH

Reply #919
I'm trying to figure out which value controls the colour of the line drawn from the header.... The blueish style doesn't really fit what I'm going for. Not the glow, I've already gotten rid of that.

Also trying to figure out where I change the font size of the header...for both the grouping-sort text and artist text. Do I need to add lines in the script, if so, where and using what code?

These are what I mean:

Reply #921
it's been a long, long time since i used ELplaylist but i'm pretty sure there is a button to export settings to file. so do that and then import it into your new theme.

Reply #922
Can someone suggest a solution for this little problem: https://i.imgur.com/YMl5TYe.png

White row at the bottom of the playlist. Never noticed this when I was using it when colored white. Not sure if I can beat that into seeing things my way or not by adding extra rows or...

Reply #923
enable pseudo-transparency and place it inside a PSS panel that has the background colour you want.

Reply #924
Have a few newbie questions about ELP, so, if anyone has the patience to answer some, would be great.

Is something like this possible:

1. track 01
2. track 02
    (new row if %custom_tag% is present)
3. track 03
4. track 04
    (again new row if same as above tag, or some other we specify is present in the track
5. track 05
etc...

How many subgroups can there be? Followed br3tt's small tutorial on them, and when I have multiple discs, it works as intended. I also have %chapter% tag, and that works fine as well, but, only if there's no %discnumber% tag present. It's a messy display when both are present. And I would like to go more levels 'below', something like %subchapters%, but that would be even bigger display mess.

Grouping looks like this:

%album artist% | $if(%album%,$ifgreater(%totaldiscs%,1,%album%|||%discnumber%,%album%),%album%) |%source%|%edition% $if(%chapter%,|||%chapter%)

And lastly, %el_item_count% wont count properly if %chapter% begins from 2nd upwards song. For instance.

Chapter 1
1. track 01
2. track 02

Chapter 2
3. track 03
4. track 04

That will count properly. 4 in this example. But...

1. track 01
2. track 02

Chapter 1
3. track 03
4. track 04
5. track 05

The count will be 2, just the first two before chapter starts.

Code is this:

$drawtextex($ifequal(%el_item_count%,1,'1 track',%el_item_count% tracks),$sub(%el_width%,110),20,50,%el_height%,175-175-0,right vcenter end_ellipsis)

Cheers!