IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Foobar Playlists mixing up
Private.tut200
post Aug 29 2014, 00:28
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 117118

Dear All

I seem to be experiencing a peculiar occurrence happening with my playlists in foobar. I will make a playlist and after a while, the tracks that I had placed on the given playlist have changed around, meaning that some have been dropped and random ones picked up from completely different artists, for example, the playlist has had all tracks completely deleted, or all the tracks have been replaced by a collection of random ones.

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what can be done about it?

If it helps, I recently started using the ipod component of foobar, and it seems to be playing up as well sometimes. I add a playlist into my ipod and it decided to remove random tracks as it sees fit, without any order, or it does not load the playlist i asked, or it does but duplicates it instead of replacing it.... things like this. Small things.

Thank you to anyone who can shed light on this. I really enjoy using foobar and so would like to sort these little bugs out.

Peace
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dhromed
post Aug 29 2014, 08:49
Post #2

Member No.: 51347

What a strange situation.

Are you creating autoplaylists and then go on library management binges?

Any odd components?

This post has been edited by dhromed: Aug 29 2014, 09:00
+Quote Post
Private.tut200
post Aug 30 2014, 00:04
Post #3

Member No.: 117118

QUOTE (dhromed @ Aug 29 2014, 08:49) *
What a strange situation.

Are you creating autoplaylists and then go on library management binges?

Any odd components?

I simply like to organize playlists with different artists sometimes, and my library is not al so well organized, but that is the very reason why I started using foobar. Not to heavy on the computer, and i can go playlist crazy a little.

As for the components, i just have the foopod to connect my ipod, foojesus to save and backup things and a playlist organizer.

But, in truth, ever since i started using the ipod with foobar, things began playing up. Sometimes it would throw random tracks and playlists onto the ipod without permission, or simply delete anything it felt like deleting....

Any Ideas?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 02:59