Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Otachan's in_!mpg123 (Read 215285 times) previous topic - next topic

Otachan's in_!mpg123

Reply #225
His computer went dead, and he's having other problems (with Vista? I don't remember) but he plans to get back, according to his forums.

I haven't checked his forums for a long time so I'm not sure if this is up-to-date info, though.

but he plans to get back

good news.
It's My Life,
It's Now Or Never,
I Ain't Gonna Live Forever,
I Just Want To Live While I'm Alive.

Otachan's in_!mpg123

Reply #226
So its been months since an update to this thread or Otachan's website.  Still looking like a dead project to me.

Otachan's in_!mpg123

Reply #227
I'm not sure how many people need it now that the Nullsoft in_mp3.dll has seen significant improvement.  I'm not up-to-date with what differences (in terms of features) may still exist between the two.

Otachan's in_!mpg123

Reply #228
Hi. I have used Otachan's in_!mpg123 for a long time. It has not been updated for a while now. My question is, that is this STILL better than Winamp own MP3 plug-in?