IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Multiple FLAC to one MP3+Cuesheet with CD-TEXT?, How do I do this?
adam917
post Dec 2 2005, 17:39
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11013

I have several albums in the FLAC format that I want to convert to MP3 for portable use, but thee albums in question have tracks that segue together and since MP3 is not gapless (nor is much hardware), hearing that split-second gap during a concert or DJ mix certainly is bad. My question is: How do I transcode the folder full of FLAC to a single MP3 _and_ create a Cuesheet (*.cue) file that corresponds to that MP3, containing all of the correct track & artist titles that are in each of the tags in the FLAC files?

It seems like the simplest approach is just burning a CD-RW or whatnot from the FLACs, then ripping into the single MP3+cue via EAC. :-(

Thanks very much.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
skelly831
post Dec 2 2005, 20:19
Post #2

Group: Members (Donating)
Member No.: 21361

You can use the most awesome program ever!!!, It does everything except rescue endangered animals (and i'm not so sure)!!!.

Seriously though, Foobar2000. It can convert those FLACs wether they are an image file or separate files, into one mp3 image and create a CUE file.

--------------------
we was young an' full of beans
+Quote Post
adam917
post Dec 3 2005, 01:02
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 11013

QUOTE (skelly831 @ Dec 2 2005, 11:19 AM)
You can use the most awesome program ever!!!, It does everything except rescue endangered animals (and i'm not so sure)!!!.

Seriously though, Foobar2000. It can convert those FLACs wether they are an image file or separate files, into one mp3 image and create a CUE file.
How do I go about doing this? I never done it before... :-|
+Quote Post
skelly831
post Dec 3 2005, 02:02
Post #4

Group: Members (Donating)
Member No.: 21361

Dowload Foobar2000 from here, then put lame.exe in your foobar directory, Foobar's Converter already comes with presets for lame, then select the tracks you want to turn into an image, right-click them and select Convert > Convert to album images with cuesheets or chapters. Voila!

--------------------
we was young an' full of beans
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 00:51