Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: What is the best sounding compact MP3 player (Read 22553 times) previous topic - next topic

What is the best sounding compact MP3 player

Reply #25
Hello all.

I'm new here. I have recently purchased a portable MP3 player. I have done many searches in the internet about the best mp3 porable player... and i've chosen the Creative Zen Micro 4gb!

The sound is great, i mean it! The headphones are not so great but with a greater ones the Zen rocks!

Sorry about the English, i´m Portuguese!!!

What is the best sounding compact MP3 player

Reply #26
I'm just glad there are two attempts at making open source firmware for iPod, namley RockBox and iPodLinux. All that codec support and galpess playback will make iPod 10x better.  Sadly both of them have a lot more to go in order to become a good replacement. I own a 4G and it has a pretty neutral sound (wich is good for me since i don't use EQ) but I think it lacks in the bass department compared  to the Sony flash player I had previously.