Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Prog to manage my MPCs? (Read 3759 times) previous topic - next topic

Prog to manage my MPCs?

Hi!

I am using EAC to rip my CDs to MPCs.
I use the following scheme to store the files on my HDD:
All Albums are in the Folder "MPC" - there they are sorted by the interpret of the album - then there is one Folder for each album-title (and the year) - and in the Folder you find the songs...

My Question:
Is there any program able to import the whole scheme in one Database , e.g. to print a list of all albums???

Thanks for all answers - and sorry for my bad english 

Hiwi
Bombing for Peace is like
Fucking for Virginity
-No WAR-

Prog to manage my MPCs?

Reply #1
If you have APE2 tags on them, MPCs are supported by JFaul's MPEG Audio Collection. The programmer's homepage is down (too bad because he was developing a new version), but you can find the prog here. BTW, it's free and it also supports MP3s.

Prog to manage my MPCs?

Reply #2
Check out foobar, its a few subforums below this one.

Prog to manage my MPCs?

Reply #3
If you have APE2 tags on them, MPCs are supported by JFaul's MPEG Audio Collection. The programmer's homepage is down (too bad because he was developing a new version), but you can find the prog here. BTW, it's free and it also supports MP3s.

CRL-R will give you a Excel, HTML or text report of your collection.

OT: I have the 2.0 copy of encspot does anyone have a newer copy they can send me or direct me to??

Prog to manage my MPCs?

Reply #4
J. River Media Center handles APE2 tags. It does a pretty good job at organizing most formats. It will print a list of your albums. Or you can export all as a playlist and send them to Excel or whatever app you choose.

It ain't free though.