Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [DOUBLE POST] Having problems with foo_playlist_attributes (Read 1198 times) previous topic - next topic

[DOUBLE POST] Having problems with foo_playlist_attributes

I am trying to get my playlists to keep specific playback options unique to each playlist.  foo_playlist_attributes was suggested as a way to do this and its options indeed look like they could do the trick.  The problem is, I can find no way to get those options imbedded in my playlists.  Under File>Preferences>Tools>Playlist Attributes the first entry is "Playlists:" but the only option there is "New Playlist".  None of my playlists show up there.  If I go to Edit>Playlist Attributes and edit the settings for the currently playing playlist, it doesn't "stick" but just change the global settings. 
Any help would be appreciated.

[DOUBLE POST] Having problems with foo_playlist_attributes

Reply #1
Answered here.