Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album art problem (Read 2475 times) previous topic - next topic

Album art problem

For a few albums the album art doesn't show at all or shows up low quality.  I've got my album art in the album folder and also tried embedding it to the tracks with mp3tag.  I dunno what's up album art works fine for 95% of my albums.  Running v1.0 with Averia v1.10 tweaked config.

Album art problem

Reply #1
if you've used windows media player in the past, it's possible it's generated some thumbnail sized hidden .jpg files in your music folders. open explorer, goto organize>folder and search options, view tab, and untick the option "hide protected operating system files". now browse the affected folders.

Album art problem

Reply #2
Awesome!  There's still the odd problem of some album art not showing up though.