IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[TOS #8] JRiver vs. Foobar
Venyos
post Sep 10 2012, 15:33
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 29575

Hi all. I do not know if I have to put my question here. If I was wrong, sorry. NEXT My question is: I am using my Windows 7 x64-based PC as a music server and comparing JRiver with Foobar (DNLA Control) seems to produce better sound JRiver sense that I hear the sound with more clarity and detail. Any comments would be nice. Thank you.

--------------------
Listening to music is the best pastime.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
greynol
post Sep 10 2012, 15:35
Post #2

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 13167

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....974#entry149481

--------------------
Placebophiles: put up or shut up!
+Quote Post
db1989
post Sep 10 2012, 15:37
Post #3

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 32180

QUOTE (Venyos @ Sep 10 2012, 15:33) *
Hi all. I do not know if I have to put my question here. If I was wrong, sorry. NEXT My question is:
You do not have a question.

I am using my Windows 7 x64-based PC as a music server and comparing JRiver with Foobar (DNLA Control) seems to produce better sound JRiver sense that I hear the sound with more clarity and detail. Any comments would be nice. Thank you.
You have an unsubstantiated claim that is in violation of #8 of the terms of service, to which you agreed during registration.

The difference you think you hear is probably purely imaginary. The only way to determine this is to perform an objective blind test, as outlined in the above thread.

Please refrain from making baseless and untestable claims until you have tested them and obtained evidence for them. If you do achieve the latter, feel free to open a new thread. This one will now be binned.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 17:29