Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_lastfm_radio (Read 338809 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #450
@Nixdagibts

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #451
It Works for me too. Well Done.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #452
Yep, works here as well. Thanks!

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #453
I remember a hack who has found himself in the player to play the radio. It is necessary to remove the checkmark from the checkbox and click Apply. And a miracle happens: the radio will play as if nothing had happened. If the checkbox is checked then the radio will generate an error. I myself have recently discovered this hack but I forgot that, too, so you can do ....

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #454

In general advise and show the developer urgently please my post, let come up with something like do not use that setting your player to listen to the radio and let the developer quickly released an update to the plugin.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #455
Would the original developer still be interested on developing this plugin?

I hope yes!

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #456
Wow! Wonderful it worked for me too!

Thank you very much!

===========
March 5, 2011
Am a last.fm subscriber.  Foobar access to last.fm was working for me yesterday but giving me those 403 errors today.
Am having no problems with last.fm  using J River Media Center.

QUESTION: Foobar displayed  "Warning: Changing any of these settings will most likely result in degraded performance or compatability issues, or both. Change them at your own risk".  Has anyone experienced any adverse effects after disabling the seeking over HTTP?

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #457

Thank you very much!

===========
March 5, 2011
Am a last.fm subscriber.  Foobar access to last.fm was working for me yesterday but giving me those 403 errors today.

QUESTION: Foobar displayed  "Warning: Changing any of these settings will most likely result in degraded performance or compatability issues, or both. Change them at your own risk".  Has anyone experienced any adverse effects after disabling the seeking over HTTP?

Beware! Your player is in another room chewing the carpet and licking the sofa! 

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #458

Thank you very much!

===========
March 5, 2011

unchecking the HTTP box worked for me too! Awesome!!!

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #459
Wow! Wonderful it worked for me too! Thank you very much!
Question: Foobar displayed  "Warning: Changing any of these settings will most likely result in degraded performance or compitability issues, or both. Change them at your own risk".  Has anyone experienced any adverse effects after disabling the seeking over HTTP?

Just as I suspected! There was a catch! 

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #460
oh my god! thank you so much for sharing this little trick, BMW!! you saved my life

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #461
oh my god! thank you so much for sharing this little trick, BMW!! you saved my life

Because of this garbage I had to buy a subscription (if I remembered a little earlier Ty would not have bought the subscription). Now the money down the drain

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #462
Wow! Wonderful it worked for me too! Thank you very much!
Question: Foobar displayed  "Warning: Changing any of these settings will most likely result in degraded performance or compitability issues, or both. Change them at your own risk".  Has anyone experienced any adverse effects after disabling the seeking over HTTP?

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #463
RIP foo_lastfm_radio. Thanks for all the wonderful music <3

EDIT: I JUST SAW THE TRICK, thanks so much!!
SIG SPACE FOR SALE LONG TERM CONSIDER FIRST

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #464
Atta Boy 

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #465
Nice! I was thinking it was going to be much harder 

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #466
Hm... but also with this trick you still can't play "loved" and "playlists" through foobar, can you?
When tryin I'm always getting "Unhandled exception in "Retrieving last.fm radio playlist..." - "Gone (410)" - Error

And I'm a subscriber for the moment. So is it a general error ?

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #467
Loved tracks and Playlist radios were retired, no one can play them. More info at last.fm.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #468
works but very BAD(((

and still error after each song

Decoding failure at 0:00.000 (Unsupported format or corrupted file):
"FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/cb1fb1529afe43fe7168fa06b05a0daf.mp3LASTFM"

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #469
works but very BAD(((

"FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/cb1fb1529afe43fe7168fa06b05a0daf.mp3LASTFM"

I've been having the same problem since the last 3-4 days, and it is rather annoying.

Is someone else having this kind of problem, too?

I'm using foobar v1.1.1 with proxy on Windows XP, and "Allow seeking over HTTP" is disabled.

Buffer size is set to 256 KB.

Sometimes the error occurs after some minutes since the start of a track, or when skipping tracks.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #470
No problems for me here in Australia but I am a subscriber. The previous fault that was fixed by disabling 'Allow seeking over HTTP' was a Forbidden (403) error. Not the fault you are mentioning.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #471
I remember a hack who has found himself in the player to play the radio. It is necessary to remove the checkmark from the checkbox and click Apply. And a miracle happens: the radio will play as if nothing had happened. If the checkbox is checked then the radio will generate an error. I myself have recently discovered this hack but I forgot that, too, so you can do ....
Thank you BMW!  I'd been away from Last.fm Radio for a while and was discouraged when I came back and was getting 403s.  And, of course, huge thanks to nausea for the plugin in the first place!

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #472
"loved tracks radio" doesn't work

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #473
I believe that loved track radio has been retired by last.fm.

foo_lastfm_radio

Reply #474
works but very BAD(((

Remove the checkmark that enables "Allow Seeking over HTTP"

Go to File > Preferences > Advanced > Networking > Allow seeking over HTTP [Remove the checkmark]