Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Bug report: When playing file, changing manualy to another file will c (Read 922 times) previous topic - next topic

Bug report: When playing file, changing manualy to another file will c

When playing file, changing manually to another file will cut few ms from beginning. I uploaded some sample audio that clearly shows the problem
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gm01bifij1bjdd0/sample.wav
Steps to reproduce:
  • Create new playlist
  • Add this file and play it, remember how is the beginning
  • Add any other audio track from your collection as 1st track and this sample as 2nd
  • Play first track, skip to the end and wait for Foobar to automatically play 2nd file -> Result: 2nd file plays ok
  • Now start 1st track and manually change to 2nd (using double-click, next track button, keyboard shortcut, whatever) -> Result: some ms from beginning are cut off

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw that in Preferences -> Output for automatic track change my Fade in was 0ms and Manual was 100ms xD Changed to 0ms and it's ok