Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Problem Showing Mp3 Lyrics (Read 1422 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem Showing Mp3 Lyrics

So I have just recently switched over to foobar and I have trouble getting the lyrics to show only for my mp3's, my flac's work fine. I am also having trouble moving lyrics with any kind of audio file to my ipod using foobar. Also it might be important to know that I am using Columns UI.

Reply #1
Which component do you use to display lyrics?
Which tag field do you use to store lyrics in MP3 files?
Which do you use in FLAC files?
Are these the same?
If they are different, which is your lyric-displaying component configured to use?
And so on.

This thread will be moved out of Support if your issue turns out not to be a genuine problem with the core application or an official plugin, in line with the rules of said subforum.

Reply #2
Which component do you use to display lyrics?
Which tag field do you use to store lyrics in MP3 files?
Which do you use in FLAC files?
Are these the same?
If they are different, which is your lyric-displaying component configured to use?
And so on.

This thread will be moved out of Support if your issue turns out not to be a genuine problem with the core application or an official plugin, in line with the rules of said subforum.

I am not sure what component I use to display the lyrics, sorry. I use mp3tag pro to write the lyrics to both my mp3's and flac's, in foobar it comes up as "<unsynced lyrics>". Sorry for posting in wrong area too, I wasn't sure exactly where to post this.