Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can fb2k load album art images w/name different from folder/cover.jpg? (Read 1573 times) previous topic - next topic

Can fb2k load album art images w/name different from folder/cover.jpg?

Hi

Is it possible to get Foobar to recognise album cover art images other than those named "cover.jpg" or "folder.jpg" e.g. those named after album title etc. ?

thanks

Reply #1
preferences > display > album art > search patterns

Reply #2
Say hello to my signature.

Reply #3
Well, if you're referring to the album art component (foo_uie_albumart) you can set any search parameter such as genre, composer, artist, album artist and even custom tags. It's possible to do interesting things using slideshow.
loquor mee menti: factus de materia, cinis elementi...

Reply #4
Thanks all (& apologies for truncated topic title !).

That worked great (for %directory%.jpg, when directory name = netlabel catalogue number = image name)

If I rename album folders (via Move file operation), enclosing album catalogue number in square brackets, how can I ask FB2K to recognise the .jpg covers ?

e.g.

Image still = netlabel010.jpg, but album now in folder:

\[netlabel010] artist - album

Reply #5
easiest, and possible most usefull, way: add a tag where you store the catalogue number

Reply #6
easiest, and possible most usefull, way: add a tag where you store the catalogue number

Done - thanks