IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How do you associate Playback order options with a specific playlist?, New foobar user
Hagritty
post Sep 11 2012, 13:48
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 103066

I am trying to figure out how to associate specific playback order options with my playlists. I have "my favorites" which I prefer in shuffle (tracks), and they I have some that must be played in specific order (as they were recorded on the CD) to work correctly. As it is now, foobar just uses whatever I was last doing. I have shortcuts on my desktop to each playlist. Is there a way to "attach" the desired playback order to the playlist?
Thanks for any help, for whatever reason, searches have not provided the answer I am looking for.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tpijag
post Sep 11 2012, 14:03
Post #2

Member No.: 53637

foo_playlist_attributes
+Quote Post
Hagritty
post Sep 11 2012, 14:25
Post #3

Member No.: 103066

Great, thank you so much!
Looks like the answer I wanted.

EXCEPT! It isn't working. When you go to preferences, and try to select a playlist, "New Playlist" is the only option. None of my playlists appear, and whatever changes I make either there, or in the Edit menu playlist places just update global settings. Is there a problem with this .dll not being able to read the current playlist or not working with the current version (14a)? I can edit the settings, save the playlist, and it won't save it with the playlist. The last settings still apply. Any input would be appreciated.

This post has been edited by Hagritty: Sep 11 2012, 15:13
+Quote Post
fbuser
post Sep 11 2012, 16:45
Post #4

Group: Developer
Member No.: 47369

You need to create and use internal playlists from foobar2000. External playlists are not supported.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 00:53