Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: not writing replaygain infos in ID3v2 tags (Read 4265 times) previous topic - next topic

not writing replaygain infos in ID3v2 tags

Hi,
I just want to report a bug,
just installed foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 1 and there seems to be a problem with Replaygain, I can scan an album but when clicking on "update files tags" there isn't any replaygain tags added to the files.
The other id3v2.3 tags (artist, album, etc) seem to work fine.

Hope it will be fixed in the next beta,
Thanks

Reply #1
Thank you for the report, I was expecting bugs like this one to show up. This will be addressed in the next update. For now please stick with version 1.1.7 for daily use.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Reply #2
Thank you for the report, I was expecting bugs like this one to show up. This will be addressed in the next update. For now please stick with version 1.1.7 for daily use.

I have the same problem, too.

Perhaps dumb question, but important to me: is it safe to go back from 1.1.8 to 1.1.7, regarding configuration?

Thank you.
I'm the one in the picture, sitting on a giant cabbage in Mexico, circa 1978.
Reseñas de Rock en Español: www.estadogeneral.com

Reply #3
yes. Based not on personal experience but on confidence developer would not suggest it if it were unsafe [post 2]