Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How do I verify a ripped album(s)? [Step-by-step guide]
whysoserious
post Apr 24 2013, 21:06
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 107823

I heard that you can verify a previously ripped FLAC album with some software called CueTools.. What I need is a step-by-step guide of exactly how do I verify the album, probably using AccurateRup database or idk.. So yeah, that's what I need. Help please.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
antigeek
post Apr 24 2013, 21:37
Post #2

Member No.: 77036

look at: http://www.cuetools.net/wiki/CUETools
or look/ask there: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=66233
+Quote Post
korth
post Apr 25 2013, 04:33
Post #3

Member No.: 88969

The links provided by antigeek are a good start.
QUOTE (whysoserious @ Apr 24 2013, 21:06) *
What I need is a step-by-step guide

There isn't one currently written (that I know of). Use this page (and links within) for help with these settings. I suggest making sure
Write AccurateRip log and In source folder are checked in Advanced Settings on the AccurateRip tab under the Verify section. This will create a results log file in the source folder with the format %filename%.accurip (unless changed under Log file: Name format: on the same tab) in addition to the results being shown in the Batch log window.

All files should be in the same folder (CUE file, EAC log and audio). When using batch modes, CUE and EAC log should be named the same (album.cue, album.log). I suggest using Folder browser mode for Input (for now) and selecting the CUE file (not the whole folder) of the rip you want to verify. Tick Verify under Action and just hit Go. Help interpreting the log can be found here.

--------------------
korth
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 16:23