IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Unrecoverable playback error
Sunfist
post Jun 5 2013, 22:06
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 107365

All of a sudden I am getting this error (80070001) everytime I try to play anything. Any way to resolve this? What is that error anyway?

This post has been edited by Sunfist: Jun 5 2013, 22:06
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Robertina
post Jun 5 2013, 22:30
Post #2

Member No.: 65169

Unfortunately you do provide no information other than the error message, Sunfist... How should someone help you to narrow the problem down?

Perhaps reading this helps you to solve the issue.
+Quote Post
db1989
post Jun 5 2013, 22:32
Post #3

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 32180

Please follow the rules of the Support subforum.
4. Describe your problem exactly.
Write in detail what specifically you were trying to do, what you had expected and what happened instead. […]

5. Post other helpful information.
That means usually at least your operating system (Windows) version, a list of all your components […] contents of the foobar2000 console (can be shown from main menu > View > Console) and any other relevant information, like used music file types for decoding/tagging problems, describe your user interface layout for UI problems, etc.
Particularly relevant to problems with output are the output method configured in the Preferences, which hardware you are using, what formats of audio, bit-depth, sampling rate, and so on.
+Quote Post
Sunfist
post Jun 5 2013, 22:35
Post #4

Member No.: 107365

QUOTE (db1989 @ Jun 5 2013, 14:32) *
Please follow the rules of the Support subforum.
4. Describe your problem exactly.
Write in detail what specifically you were trying to do, what you had expected and what happened instead. […]

5. Post other helpful information.
That means usually at least your operating system (Windows) version, a list of all your components […] contents of the foobar2000 console (can be shown from main menu > View > Console) and any other relevant information, like used music file types for decoding/tagging problems, describe your user interface layout for UI problems, etc.
Particularly relevant to problems with output are the output method configured in the Preferences, which hardware you are using, what formats of audio, bit-depth, sampling rate, and so on.

Really, well I rebooted my computer and it works fine now. I would think you would know what your own error codes mean but I guess not.
+Quote Post
db1989
post Jun 5 2013, 22:52
Post #5

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 32180

Excuse me? ‘My’ error codes? Notwithstanding the fact that none of us owe you anything, I am not a developer, and therefore, I am not privy to highly technical information such as that. Thanks for trying to distract attention from the fact that your post paid no attention to the rules, though. Feel free to continue withholding information that might help others to diagnose your problem, if that’s how you like it.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 09:18