Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Converting MPC to MP3 (Read 17730 times) previous topic - next topic

Converting MPC to MP3

Hi everyone, I am kinda new to so please be gentle

I've been trying forever to find something that is able to convert MPCs into MP3s just for the convenienceof me being able to play them on my MP3 player. Also I really do not want to have to pay for any software to be able to do this so I was wondering if anyone knows of a program that is able to do this for me.

Another thing is that I was messing around with MP3 Steam Editor and I'm not really sure if I can/how to convert MPC to MP3. Anything advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks! ^.^

Converting MPC to MP3

Reply #3
if you only search for a nice little tool you can check out mine which i posted here.

i've updated the package which now includes mppdec and lame 3.96.1 and therefore works out of the box
member of the "i have a cat-avatar"-group ;)

Converting MPC to MP3

Reply #4
How fast is it? Foobar2000 does it but I find encoding takes a while.
hi

Converting MPC to MP3

Reply #5
Speed is dependent on encoder and settings used.
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'