Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: plugin manager? (Read 2457 times) previous topic - next topic

plugin manager?

Has it been discuss before (I couldn't find any references), and if not, would it be likely/a possibility, to have a more robust plugin manager.  Something similar to the one available in Strokeit would be nice, that lists the plugins, and gives you the option to dynamically load / unload them, and to have them disabled from loading on startup.

-Scott

plugin manager?

Reply #1
Dunno about the dynamic loading/unloading, but a load/unload list on startup would be kind of convenient.

plugin manager?

Reply #2
I know this is a bit off topic but I'd like a DSP manager/loader. Something that would load different DSPs with different playlists. I mentioned this once before but it seems not many are interested.... oh well... maybe it can't be done?

plugin manager?

Reply #3
I think the problem is that nobody really finds this feature interesting or desirable (except you obviously).

plugin manager?

Reply #4
That does indeed seem like the problem.

-Scott