DVD Decrypter - Gone, Forever!
kl33per
post Jun 14 2005, 12:01
Post #26

A/V Moderator

Group: Members
Member No.: 7078

QUOTE (batagy @ Jun 14 2005, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE (sh1leshk4 @ Jun 14 2005, 03:49 AM)
This is the new DVD Decrypter site, I think.
I don't know if it's real or not; I was just picking it up from here.

Most probably it is fake.

Most definately a fake.

The bad news is I lost all my programers which means unitl I find a new team I will only provide version 3.5.4.0 for download. If you have programming skills please e-mail me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! I'm looking for a wide range of people including reverse engineer, C++, C+ or anyone who knows how to update and maintain software programs!! If you have these skills, Please contact me immediately at: lightninguk.dvddecrypter@gmail.com and please know you will work out of the kindness of your heart as I can not pay you unless someone wants me to add a "Donate NOW" link to the web page!

1. C+ is not a language. C, C++, C#, but not C+.
2. He clearly doesn't know how to write applications, "anyone who knows how to update and maintain software programs!!".
3. There was no development team, just LightingUK
4. He basically says, give me money.

--------------------
www.sessions.com.au - Sessions Entertainment
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tgoose
post Jun 14 2005, 14:46
Post #27

Member No.: 21399

QUOTE (CiTay @ Jun 9 2005, 12:32 AM)
QUOTE (johny5 @ Jun 8 2005, 10:42 PM)
I get a bad feeling about this because they can threaten to sue anybody for anything, even if its unfounded, you still need a lawyer and you still need to go to court sad.gif.

But if it's unfounded, you'll win and the other side will pay your lawyer.

Only if you have the capital to start with... the likelihood of a jury with good relevant technical knowlege is too slim to risk it for a lot of people.
+Quote Post
stephanV
post Jun 14 2005, 15:26
Post #28

Member No.: 13932

I don't know if it's real or not; I was just picking it up from here.

Must be fake... why would LUK need a wide team of coders? (including people who can reverse engineer... HINT?) AFAIK DVD decrypter was his work alone. Also, LUK said any involvement in DVD decrypter from now on would get him in serious trouble.

So anyway, from this point forward, I"m no longer permitted to provide any sort of assistance with anything that helps people infringe the rights of "a certain company".That means, no more emails, no more forum posts, no PM"s, no nothing! END OF STORY.The domain name will be transferred over to the company by the end of the week (9th June, according to the undertakings I have to sign) so don"t email it thinking "Oh, I"ll just ask LIGHTNING UK! for support on this". You"ll not be getting the intended recipient and could be landing yourself in sh1t!

edit: added quote... people post to darn fast here rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by stephanV: Jun 14 2005, 15:28

--------------------
"We cannot win against obsession. They care, we don't. They win."
+Quote Post
sh1leshk4
post Jun 15 2005, 03:51
Post #29

Member No.: 17436

QUOTE (stephanV @ Jun 14 2005, 09:26 PM)
Must be fake... why would LUK need a wide team of coders? (including people who can reverse engineer... HINT?) AFAIK DVD decrypter was his work alone. Also, LUK said any involvement in DVD decrypter from now on would get him in serious trouble.

He-he...I didn't bother to visit the site coz I had guessed it'd be a fake. tongue.gif
But after reading your replies, I decided to visit and yes, the reverse engineer bit is giving everything off.

QUOTE (stephanV @ Jun 14 2005, 09:26 PM)
edit: added quote... people post to darn fast here  rolleyes.gif

Yep.
One day of inactivity is all it takes to make a thread buried deep within HA...
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2014 - 08:23