Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: RadLight APE DirectShow Filter (Read 5652 times) previous topic - next topic

RadLight APE DirectShow Filter

Initial release compiled against 'MACLib 3.98a1'. It's based on the same model as our MPC sourcefilter so do not expect to use this to mux APEs into video files *right now*. No tags support yet.

Binary (110KB)

As usually, any feedback is welcome! Just one more thing ... seeking with 3.98 encodes is extremely slow (caused by the alpha MACLib).

Reply #4
It works now. Thanx witt 

Reply #5
The problem with DCoder's filter is that it's written in Delphi (kinda too big), requires external MACLib.dll, does not support unicode properly and at least for me crashes the whole machine. There is yet another one called MediaXW or something like that but it's no longer developed and the latest version is unstable as NASDAQ.

Reply #6
The problem with DCoder's filter is that it's written in Delphi (kinda too big)

Why is that a Problem? Someone who uses Delphi as a Core of it´s own Player shouldn´t say this...Radlight is kinda big, isn´t it? lol
requires external MACLib.dll

and???
does not support unicode properly

does yours? v0.6 of my Filter supported Unicode Filenames the same as yours. v0.7 supports it now even on Win9x/ME through unicows.dll.
and at least for me crashes the whole machine

hmm... i had more then 4000 downloads of this Filter. I had a few Bug Reports, but Noone reported a system crash. Kinda strange that this Person who releases the same Filter has one. Another strange thing is that this Person (which saw me a few Times on CoreCodec IRC and talked to me) didn´t noticed me about this. No, it´s better to post it here...

Reply #7
Yeah, it's big and rest asured I was the first one to complain about using Delphi for the core. Well, maybe in RadLight 5 

No reason to get angry, I was just stating my personal experience  Those 3999 others ... well, DirectShow is a bitch 

Take care,
Martin

Reply #8
i know the bitch and it´s not DirectShow ...

Reply #9
i know the bitch and it´s not DirectShow ...

How do you mean that?