Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I heart foo_dsp_delta! (Read 194954 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: I heart foo_dsp_delta!

Reply #102
I am sorry for bumping a 12+ year-old thread, but I was wondering if this DSP will be updated for foobar2000 v2 (x64).

Reply #103
Same here

Reply #105
Thanks Case!

Reply #106
How is this DSP working on bitstream?
Assuming FLAC, I get it can alter the PCM stream but what about DSD?

Reply #107
First of all, there is no official support for bitstreaming in foobar2000. But if there was, the whole point of such thing would be to bypass all processing so the bits can be streamed as they are.

Anyway, DSD can't be altered any other way than by converting it to proper sane PCM. If you use foo_input_sacd or for example foo_input_ffmpeg to output PCM, you can use any DSP.

Reply #108
First of all, there is no official support for bitstreaming in foobar2000. But if there was, the whole point of such thing would be to bypass all processing so the bits can be streamed as they are.

Anyway, DSD can't be altered any other way than by converting it to proper sane PCM. If you use foo_input_sacd or for example foo_input_ffmpeg to output PCM, you can use any DSP.

DSD is bitstream as you wrote unless it will be converted to PCM which is pointless from my POV.
Why would I keep DSD to dynamically convert to PCM just for DSP.
Anyway, this DSP is nice for PCM and many others.
Also in bitstream I meant bit perfect which fb2k can do:
Foobar 2000 for Dummies (Part 2) – Playing DSD – SACD plugin