Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_discogs (Read 1367805 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_discogs

Reply #1775
One more request : Can we achieve to get an original date for the release tagged? As this is no own field in discogs normally that would be somehow the date (or year) of the master release. As I have many re-releases or remasters that would be of great benefit, too.

Hope I am not bombing you too much 

foo_discogs

Reply #1776
Hydroc,

Please provide a Discogs release ID for the release you are testing, so I can reproduce the problem, then find the bug. Big thanks!

foo_discogs

Reply #1777
It's 13179

foo_discogs

Reply #1778
One more request : Can we achieve to get an original date for the release tagged? As this is no own field in discogs normally that would be somehow the date (or year) of the master release. As I have many re-releases or remasters that would be of great benefit, too.

%MASTER_RELEASE_YEAR% is available, when applicable. Unfortunately, I haven't yet figured out how to detect if a release is a re-issue or not. Sometimes remix releases are in a Discogs master release with all different tracks that would be incorrect to use the original release date.

foo_discogs

Reply #1779

%MASTER_RELEASE_YEAR% is available, when applicable. Unfortunately, I haven't yet figured out how to detect if a release is a re-issue or not. Sometimes remix releases are in a Discogs master release with all different tracks that would be incorrect to use the original release date.

Well, if correct entry in discogs, what surely is not always the case, you will find Reissue or Repress in Format, see 6218644 for instance.

Essentially everything released after the master release is a reissue. Wikipedia pretty much nails it : "A reissue (also known as a re-release or re-edition) is the repeated issue of a published work. In common usage, it refers to an album which has been released at least once before and is released again, sometimes with alterations or additions."

Sometimes there are a lot versions also in the same country of one release, sometimes from different labels also, especially from albums that had great success. As I am always trying to get the exact release and discogs encourages the people to always use the date of the release itself (which is correct btw), it is always interesting when the original version was released.

foo_discogs

Reply #1780
Here is some initial documentation I've written. It's a first draft, untested, so it might not be completely accurate, but it should be helpful.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ggvrd0

Your first issue, with the empty Remix credit, is a bug that I'm looking into. Both issues are likely related to the $join() used. That is what causes the ", " join between roles, instead of the "; " join (multi-value tag). I will figure out the changes necessary and get back to you.

foo_discogs

Reply #1781
This has a ZIP error when opening?!?

foo_discogs

Reply #1782
. Sometimes remix releases are in a Discogs master release with all different tracks that would be incorrect to use the original release date.

How has a remix release all different tracks? Do you have an example?? If not the tracks of the master release are remixed then it shouldn't be in there. If there are remixes of original versions the original date of the original date might be of interest. Someone doesn't need to use it if he doesn't like it. But this really depends on a personal POV I think.

foo_discogs

Reply #1783
. Sometimes remix releases are in a Discogs master release with all different tracks that would be incorrect to use the original release date.

How has a remix release all different tracks? Do you have an example?? If not the tracks of the master release are remixed then it shouldn't be in there. If there are remixes of original versions the original date of the original date might be of interest. Someone doesn't need to use it if he doesn't like it. But this really depends on a personal POV I think.

Something like this: remixes made 8 years later, so it wouldn't be considered a re-issue or re-release, but it's in the same master release.
http://www.discogs.com/3-Phase-Feat-Dr-Mot...d/release/53141

You're right about the reissue tag in the format on Discogs. However, from what I've seen there are many, many re-issues that don't have that tag, so it doesn't seem like an accurate way to tell if something is a reissue. But of course the right thing would be for us to edit the database and add that tag as we go.... :-)

Try this file..
https://www.sendspace.com/file/iwjl82

foo_discogs

Reply #1784
WTF "Der Klang der Familie", remembering my techno time

But for me I would also add the original release date of the track to this release. As I said, it's a point-of-view-thing. For me it's enough to have just possibility to access the year of the master release, I will decide on a release basis if I use it or not as I have to revisit every release, it's no auto-tag and forget process for me...

Yes, we should do that, but I have to re-tag 800+ releases, I won't 

This file works now, great thanks!

foo_discogs

Reply #1785
Of course, it's a matter of preference. Personally, I would like to know when a release is a re-issue and the original date, excluding the original date of master release of remix-releases. :-P

Discogs is a bit tricky because they usually go with "whatever the release says", rather than following a strict formula for determining all information about the release. So we will never have complete accuracy.

Cheers

foo_discogs

Reply #1786
Nothing in life will ever be perfect, I had a hard time learning that and this process is still not finished...

foo_discogs

Reply #1787
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUT ; If you just want to cut out the producer additionally like :
REMAINING_TRACK_CREDITS : $zip($join($filter(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>%,$append('Composed By','Score','Written-By','Written By','Music By','Programmed By','Songwriter','Producer'))),' - ',$join(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ARTISTS_NAME>>%))

The result is :
Remix  ->> THIS IS NOT EXPECTED, it cutted out the " - DJ La Monde"

Nice catch. I found the bug, and it should be fixed in this build:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/fcp8vo

Another thing :

We have :
REMAINING_TRACK_CREDITS : Remix - DJ La Monde; Producer - Bolz Bolz
DISCOGS_RELEASE_CREDITS : DJ Mix, Compiled By - Christian Weber

Now we want to have these 2 together in :
INVOLVED_PEOPLE_TEST : $zip(%DISCOGS_RELEASE_CREDITS%,'; ',%REMAINING_TRACK_CREDITS%)

But this brings out the following :
DJ Mix, Compiled By - Christian Weber; Remix - DJ La Monde, Producer - Bolz Bolz 
I would expect
DJ Mix, Compiled By - Christian Weber; Remix - DJ La Monde; Producer - Bolz Bolz

First of all, I don't think $zip is the function you want. More likely you want $extend, to combine the two lists into a single list made of all of their elements.

The problem, however, is that when you load a multi-value tag via %DISCOGS_RELEASE_CREDITS%, titleformatting joins the multiple values into a string (since normal titleformatting doesn't have a concept of arrays), separated by ", ".

You could use $split(%DISCOGS_RELEASE_CREDITS%) to attempt to split them into an array. The problem with this is that it might split at the wrong parts. If we have a credit like "Written-By, Producer - Laurent Collat", it would be split it into [Written-By,Producer - Laurent Collat].

So, I think you simply can't/shouldn't do this.

If you really want to write arrays to intermediate tags and load them back for other tags, you could $join() them with a very nique delimiter that won't accidentally occur, then $split() with the same delimiter when re-loading them, to get your array back.

But really what I SHOULD do, so as a function like $multi_meta(), similar to builtin $meta, which can be used to load a multi-value tag as an array instead of as a string. I'll add this to the TODO list.

Also, can we achieve that we separate the roles in the credits :
eg not
DJ Mix, Compiled By - Christian Weber;
but
DJ Mix - Christian Weber; Compiled By - Christian Weber;

Let's break down what the original DISCOGS_TRACK_CREDITS tag does:
$zip($join(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>%),' - ',$join(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ARTISTS_NAME>>%))

In this case,
%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>% = [[DJ Mix,Compiled By]]
%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ARTISTS_NAME>>% = [[Christian Weber]]

We call $join() on both, resulting in:
['DJ Mix, Compiled By'] and
[Christian Weber]

Then we call $zip(['DJ Mix, Compiled By'],' - ',[Christian Weber]), resulting in:
DJ Mix, Compiled By - Christian Weber

But you don't want to call $join() on [[DJ Mix,Compiled By]].

Instead, how about if we $zip directly on %<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>%., like so:
$zip(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>%,' - ',$join(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ARTISTS_NAME>>%))

The result will now be:
[[DJ Mix - Christian Weber,Compiled By - Christian Weber]]

If we left it at that, it would be implicitly $joined when written to the tag, because array depth is > 1, and it would write "DJ Mix - Christian Weber, Compiled By - Christian Weber".

Instead, we can call $flatten on it to reduce the depth to 1. So, this should do what you desire:

$flatten($zip(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>%,' - ',$join(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ARTISTS_NAME>>%)))

Nothing in life will ever be perfect, I had a hard time learning that and this process is still not finished...

Since perfect is a relative term, it's meaningless to say that nothing is perfect. Equally meaningless to say that everything is perfect. And that is the difference between an optimist and a pessimist. Strangely, I rarely hear anyone say that the world is perfect, and I frequently hear them complaining about problems or imperfections with the everything. 

foo_discogs

Reply #1788
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUT ; If you just want to cut out the producer additionally like :
REMAINING_TRACK_CREDITS : $zip($join($filter(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>%,$append('Composed By','Score','Written-By','Written By','Music By','Programmed By','Songwriter','Producer'))),' - ',$join(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ARTISTS_NAME>>%))

The result is :
Remix  ->> THIS IS NOT EXPECTED, it cutted out the " - DJ La Monde"

Nice catch. I found the bug, and it should be fixed in this build:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/fcp8vo

This is working now, thanks!

Another thing :

We have :
REMAINING_TRACK_CREDITS : Remix - DJ La Monde; Producer - Bolz Bolz
DISCOGS_RELEASE_CREDITS : DJ Mix, Compiled By - Christian Weber

Now we want to have these 2 together in :
INVOLVED_PEOPLE_TEST : $zip(%DISCOGS_RELEASE_CREDITS%,'; ',%REMAINING_TRACK_CREDITS%)

But this brings out the following :
DJ Mix, Compiled By - Christian Weber; Remix - DJ La Monde, Producer - Bolz Bolz 
I would expect
DJ Mix, Compiled By - Christian Weber; Remix - DJ La Monde; Producer - Bolz Bolz

First of all, I don't think $zip is the function you want. More likely you want $extend, to combine the two lists into a single list made of all of their elements.

The problem, however, is that when you load a multi-value tag via %DISCOGS_RELEASE_CREDITS%, titleformatting joins the multiple values into a string (since normal titleformatting doesn't have a concept of arrays), separated by ", ".

You could use $split(%DISCOGS_RELEASE_CREDITS%) to attempt to split them into an array. The problem with this is that it might split at the wrong parts. If we have a credit like "Written-By, Producer - Laurent Collat", it would be split it into [Written-By,Producer - Laurent Collat].

So, I think you simply can't/shouldn't do this.

If you really want to write arrays to intermediate tags and load them back for other tags, you could $join() them with a very nique delimiter that won't accidentally occur, then $split() with the same delimiter when re-loading them, to get your array back.

But really what I SHOULD do, so as a function like $multi_meta(), similar to builtin $meta, which can be used to load a multi-value tag as an array instead of as a string. I'll add this to the TODO list.

Well, I tried that because that was what you proposed a few posts before in your example witth TESTXXX, TESTYYY, ...

Also, can we achieve that we separate the roles in the credits :
eg not
DJ Mix, Compiled By - Christian Weber;
but
DJ Mix - Christian Weber; Compiled By - Christian Weber;

Let's break down what the original DISCOGS_TRACK_CREDITS tag does:
$zip($join(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>%),' - ',$join(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ARTISTS_NAME>>%))

In this case,
%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>% = [[DJ Mix,Compiled By]]
%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ARTISTS_NAME>>% = [[Christian Weber]]

We call $join() on both, resulting in:
['DJ Mix, Compiled By'] and
[Christian Weber]

Then we call $zip(['DJ Mix, Compiled By'],' - ',[Christian Weber]), resulting in:
DJ Mix, Compiled By - Christian Weber

But you don't want to call $join() on [[DJ Mix,Compiled By]].

Instead, how about if we $zip directly on %<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>%., like so:
$zip(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>%,' - ',$join(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ARTISTS_NAME>>%))

The result will now be:
[[DJ Mix - Christian Weber,Compiled By - Christian Weber]]

If we left it at that, it would be implicitly $joined when written to the tag, because array depth is > 1, and it would write "DJ Mix - Christian Weber, Compiled By - Christian Weber".

Instead, we can call $flatten on it to reduce the depth to 1. So, this should do what you desire:

$flatten($zip(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>%,' - ',$join(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ARTISTS_NAME>>%)))

Since perfect is a relative term, it's meaningless to say that nothing is perfect. Equally meaningless to say that everything is perfect. And that is the difference between an optimist and a pessimist. Strangely, I rarely hear anyone say that the world is perfect, and I frequently hear them complaining about problems or imperfections with the everything. 

This also works, thanks for your support.

foo_discogs

Reply #1789
Hi zoomorph,

would it be possible to display the barcode in the relase search dialog???

That would be great an a lot of help...

And a possibility that would save the window size of the select screen etc. until the next call would also be really helpful

foo_discogs

Reply #1790
would it be possible to display the barcode in the relase search dialog???

It's not possible without doing additional API loading for every release.
I'm looking into the possibility of using a formatting string to control what info is displayed there.

And a possibility that would save the window size of the select screen etc. until the next call would also be really helpful

What is the select screen??

Latest build: https://www.sendspace.com/file/udk4y5
Documentation: https://www.sendspace.com/file/m3x8mu (open in foobar2000 folder)

Changes:
- Added more functions. Particularly, $multi_ versions of more builtin functions.
- Renamed some functions. $multi_ prefix removed from a bunch of array functions.
- Renamed $multi_pad to $multi_wrap, as $pad was a builtin function with different meaning.
- Added $multi_meta() for loading multi-value tag as array.
- Added $pput(), $pputs(), $pget() as persistent versions of put and get which can be used across multiple tag formatting strings (in the order defined).

foo_discogs

Reply #1791
I meant the "find release" dialog with the select screen, sorry!

Some great extensions with $pput, ... thumbs up!

foo_discogs

Reply #1792
Hello.

I am running the latest version of your Discogs Tagger add-on (1.55), on the latest Foobar V1.3.8, and I can't seem to get it working.

For instance when I try to get the information for the David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust album I get the following error when it runs the Fetching release process:

Code: [Select]
Unhandled exception in "Connecting to discogs"
Error reading network response. - (url: [url=http://api.discogs.com/artists/10263/releases)]http://api.discogs.com/artists/10263/releases)[/url]

Edit: reading back I see that this exact issue has already been reported...also using Bowie as an example: http://www.hydrogenaud.io/forums/index.php...st&p=896753

foo_discogs

Reply #1793
Hello.

I am running the latest version of your Discogs Tagger add-on (1.55), on the latest Foobar V1.3.8, and I can't seem to get it working.

For instance when I try to get the information for the David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust album I get the following error when it runs the Fetching release process:

Unhandled exception in "Connecting to discogs"
Error reading network response. - (url: [url=http://api.discogs.com/artists/10263/releases)]http://api.discogs.com/artists/10263/releases)[/url]

Edit: reading back I see that this exact issue has already been reported...also using Bowie as an example: http://www.hydrogenaud.io/forums/index.php...st&p=896753
The problem is actually on Discogs' side. Try manually opening this in your browser:
http://api.discogs.com/artists/10263/releases

It doesn't work. This is something that should be reported to Discogs. Unfortunately, I'm banned from posting in their Help forums, so I can't, but you are welcome to:
http://www.discogs.com/forum/topic/1082
(I think I may have opened an SR about this before but they obviously didn't fix it.)

foo_discogs

Reply #1794
Hi,

I really need some help before getting mad about this, sometimes the easiest things are not getting to work :(loadExtr

I have 2 tags :
REMAINING_RELEASE_CREDITS : $zip($join($filter(%<<RELEASE_CREDITS_ROLES>>%,$append('Lyrics By','Words By','Composed By','Score','Written-By','Written By','Music By','Programmed By','Songwriter','Producer','Arranged By','Recorded By'))),' - ',$join(%<<RELEASE_CREDITS_ARTISTS_NAME>>%))

REMAINING_TRACK_CREDITS : $zip($join($filter(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ROLES>>%,$append('Lyrics By','Words By','Composed By','Score','Written-By','Written By','Music By','Programmed By','Songwriter','Producer','Arranged By','Recorded By'))),' - ',$join(%<<TRACK_CREDITS_ARTISTS_NAME>>%))

Now I tried every possible combination that came to my mind 2 concatenate them into a new tag with the use of $multi_meta() for both. I am getting either errors or no values at all.

Can you please give me an example for that. Maybe this helps understanding.
Thanks!!!

foo_discogs

Reply #1795
Hi Hydroc,

The answer should be:
$sextend($multi_meta(REMAINING_RELEASE_CREDITS),$multi_meta(REMAINING_TRACK_CREDITS))

However, I discovered that this caused errors on some tracks because of a bug in $multi_meta not returning an array. Please try this patched version:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/akt9pa

Thanks!

foo_discogs

Reply #1796
Hi Hydroc,

The answer should be:
$sextend($multi_meta(REMAINING_RELEASE_CREDITS),$multi_meta(REMAINING_TRACK_CREDITS))

However, I discovered that this caused errors on some tracks because of a bug in $multi_meta not returning an array. Please try this patched version:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/akt9pa

Thanks!

Wow, glad to realize that I am not dumb at least...

I had this solution also but it did not work, with the fix it is working now for the release I am testing.

Thanks a lot

foo_discogs

Reply #1797
Hi,

I am getting errors when loading release 576867
There are also a few others but I have to look for the numbers, they can be normally opened in discogs...

Cheers

foo_discogs

Reply #1798
Also release 543366, 6580886
540973 not only brings up an error, it crashes foobar completely

foo_discogs

Reply #1799
Hi,

I found some problematic releases:
In
Bucketheadland - Racks
Bucketheadland - March Of The Slunks
DISCOGS_SERIES_NUMBER always returns 2 when must be 8 and 9.
Also DATE with $if2(%MASTER_RELEASE_YEAR%,%RELEASE_YEAR%) returns empty but DISCOGS_RELEASE_YEAR=%RELEASE_YEAR% is 2012.

With
Benjamin Lew / Controlled Bleeding - Les Nouvelles Musiques De Chambre #1
Controlled Bleeding / Maybe Mental ‎– Halved
and others I get
(FATAL) Error: Error loading release 216568: JSON Parser ExceptionUnable to parse credit track position

when pressing Next>> in Find Release window.

And last a crash report with
A Perfect Circle - aMOTION
Illegal operation:  
  Code: C0000005h, flags: 00000000h, address: 026C80E8h  
  Access violation, operation: read, address: 00000070h  

Call path:  
  entry=>app_mainloop  

Code bytes (026C80E8h):  
  026C80A8h:  89 43 7C FF D7 BE 47 33 71 02 89 83 80 00 00 00  
  026C80B8h:  56 8D 4C 24 74 E8 F5 C3 FD FF 83 A4 24 D0 00 00  
  026C80C8h:  00 00 8D 4C 24 50 56 E8 E3 C3 FD FF C6 84 24 D0  
  026C80D8h:  00 00 00 01 33 C9 8B 83 84 00 00 00 89 4C 24 18  
  026C80E8h:  8B 40 70 48 0F 84 BD 00 00 00 8B 83 84 00 00 00  
  026C80F8h:  8D 39 8D 8C 24 A4 00 00 00 51 8B 40 6C 8B 0C F8  
  026C8108h:  E8 A7 FC FE FF 8B C8 C6 84 24 D0 00 00 00 02 E8  
  026C8118h:  9B EC FD FF 8B F0 56 E8 7C B4 01 00 59 50 56 8D  

Stack (0033ECF4h):  
  0033ECD4h:  211B7830 0033ED44 0033EDBC 026FFFCC  
  0033ECE4h:  00000000 026A44EB 026C80D4 02713347  
  0033ECF4h:  3CD0CF99 211B7830 00000000 00000110  
  0033ED04h:  7BC3C6C6 0033ED30 00000000 000000E4  
  0033ED14h:  000101E8 0033ED48 7EA701CE 000000E4  
  0033ED24h:  7BC3C6C6 0033ED50 7EAC0000 000000E4  
  0033ED34h:  000101E8 0033ED68 7EA701CE 7EA701B9  
  0033ED44h:  0271331C 210DE6C8 00000011 00000000  
  0033ED54h:  7BC3C6C6 0033ED80 7EAC0000 000000E4  
  0033ED64h:  0271331C 210DE6A8 00000011 00000000  
  0033ED74h:  00000001 0000000F 00000002 0000002D  
  0033ED84h:  02716488 0033F058 00000001 7EA701B9  
  0033ED94h:  7EAC0000 0033EDB8 7EA7163D 7EAFF8A0  
  0033EDA4h:  7BC3C6C6 0033EDD0 7EAC0000 000000AE  
  0033EDB4h:  0001017C 0033EDE8 0033EDFC 0270447D  
  0033EDC4h:  00000001 0033EE08 026C7A31 7EAFF8A0  
  0033EDD4h:  50020000 0033EE88 026C7A0D 3CD0CD69  
  0033EDE4h:  211B7830 00000000 00000110 00000000  
  0033EDF4h:  211B7830 0033EDE0 0033F5C8 027043E2  
  0033EE04h:  00000000 0033EE58 026A667E 0001017C  

Registers:  
  EAX: 00000000, EBX: 211B7830, ECX: 00000000, EDX: 02713347  
  ESI: 02713347, EDI: 7EA18970, EBP: 0033EDC8, ESP: 0033ECF4  

Crash location:  
  Module: foo_discogs  
  Offset: 280E8h  

Loaded modules:  
  cryptnet                         loaded at F0140000h - F014F000h  
  rsaenh                           loaded at F0160000h - F0191000h  
  schannel                         loaded at F6760000h - F6770000h  
  msxml3                           loaded at F2510000h - F25FF000h  
  msxml                            loaded at F67E0000h - F67F8000h  
  scrrun                           loaded at 6CDF0000h - 6CE16000h  
  wshom                            loaded at 21060000h - 2107C000h  
  jscript                          loaded at 6FE80000h - 6FEF8000h  
  winepulse                        loaded at F6BC0000h - F6BDD000h  
  mmdevapi                         loaded at F6BE0000h - F6C00000h  
  foo_simplaylist_manager          loaded at 04790000h - 04868000h  
  foo_cdda                         loaded at 04620000h - 04671000h  
  foo_uie_console                  loaded at 044F0000h - 0450A000h  
  foo_audioscrobbler               loaded at 043A0000h - 043D3000h  
  foo_bpm                          loaded at 04240000h - 04281000h  
  foo_customdb                     loaded at 04080000h - 04125000h  
  foo_unpack                       loaded at 03F20000h - 03F6C000h  
  foo_uie_lyrics3                  loaded at 03E60000h - 03F15000h  
  foo_random_pools                 loaded at 03E20000h - 03E58000h  
  foo_stop_after_queue             loaded at 03CF0000h - 03D08000h  
  foo_uie_wsh_panel_mod            loaded at 038E0000h - 039CA000h  
  foo_ui_std                       loaded at 036C0000h - 037CE000h  
  foo_playcount                    loaded at 03570000h - 035AE000h  
  foo_infospect                    loaded at 03420000h - 03457000h  
  foo_runcmd                       loaded at 032D0000h - 03303000h  
  usp10                            loaded at F6D20000h - F6D5D000h  
  mpr                              loaded at F6D60000h - F6D84000h  
  wininet                          loaded at F6D90000h - F6DFC000h  
  urlmon                           loaded at F6E10000h - F6E98000h  
  foo_ui_columns                   loaded at 03130000h - 032C3000h  
  foo_dsp_effect                   loaded at 030E0000h - 03125000h  
  foo_converter                    loaded at 02F40000h - 02FC8000h  
  foo_textdisplay                  loaded at 02DE0000h - 02E2B000h  
  foo_simplaylist                  loaded at 02740000h - 0288C000h  
  foo_discogs                      loaded at 026A0000h - 0273A000h  
  foo_uie_albumlist                loaded at 02540000h - 02583000h  
  foo_fileops                      loaded at 023E0000h - 0242E000h  
  avutil-fb2k-54                   loaded at 6B540000h - 6B5CA000h  
  avcodec-fb2k-56                  loaded at 669C0000h - 66B9E000h  
  foo_input_std                    loaded at 02170000h - 022CC000h  
  foo_dsp_fakegapless              loaded at 02140000h - 02161000h  
  foo_run                          loaded at 01FD0000h - 0202F000h  
  foo_freedb2                      loaded at 01C50000h - 01CA0000h  
  foo_musicbrainz                  loaded at 01AE0000h - 01B3B000h  
  msimg32                          loaded at F6EA0000h - F6EAC000h  
  foo_facets                       loaded at 01810000h - 019C5000h  
  foo_albumlist                    loaded at 016A0000h - 016FB000h  
  foo_rgscan                       loaded at 01530000h - 0158F000h  
  foo_dsp_std                      loaded at 013E0000h - 01417000h  
  foo_dsp_dolbyhp                  loaded at 012A0000h - 012C4000h  
  foo_uie_typefind                 loaded at 01050000h - 01080000h  
  foo_uie_biography                loaded at 003A0000h - 003F8000h  
  foo_jesus                        loaded at 00380000h - 0039A000h  
  foo_dsp_eq                       loaded at 00340000h - 00377000h  
  winex11                          loaded at 7DA10000h - 7DA8F000h  
  imm32                            loaded at 7DAA0000h - 7DAB3000h  
  oleaut32                         loaded at 7DCC0000h - 7DDE4000h  
  jsproxy                          loaded at 7DDF0000h - 7DE02000h  
  winhttp                          loaded at 7DE10000h - 7DE40000h  
  gdiplus                          loaded at 4EC50000h - 4EDFB000h  
  ws2_32                           loaded at 7DE50000h - 7DE79000h  
  iphlpapi                         loaded at 7E100000h - 7E121000h  
  netapi32                         loaded at 7DE80000h - 7DEA8000h  
  secur32                          loaded at 7DEB0000h - 7DED9000h  
  crypt32                          loaded at 7DEE0000h - 7DFA5000h  
  winspool                         loaded at 7DFB0000h - 7DFE3000h  
  comdlg32                         loaded at 7DFF0000h - 7E0CB000h  
  psapi                            loaded at 7E0D0000h - 7E0DF000h  
  dbghelp                          loaded at 7E130000h - 7E186000h  
  imagehlp                         loaded at 7E190000h - 7E1A0000h  
  shared                           loaded at 10000000h - 1002D000h  
  msvcrt                           loaded at 7E1C0000h - 7E257000h  
  zlib1                            loaded at 62E80000h - 62E9F000h  
  shell32                          loaded at 7E290000h - 7E4BD000h  
  uxtheme                          loaded at 7E4C0000h - 7E4F4000h  
  shlwapi                          loaded at 7E500000h - 7E56B000h  
  dsound                           loaded at 7E570000h - 7E5B6000h  
  msacm32                          loaded at 7E5C0000h - 7E5E1000h  
  rpcrt4                           loaded at 7E5F0000h - 7E65F000h  
  ole32                            loaded at 7E680000h - 7E792000h  
  winmm                            loaded at 7E7A0000h - 7E848000h  
  version                          loaded at 7EFF0000h - 7F000000h  
  advapi32                         loaded at 7E850000h - 7E8BE000h  
  gdi32                            loaded at 7E8D0000h - 7E9D9000h  
  user32                           loaded at 7E9F0000h - 7EB28000h  
  comctl32                         loaded at 7EB30000h - 7EC25000h  
  kernel32                         loaded at 7B810000h - 7BA5E000h  
  ntdll                            loaded at 7BC10000h - 7BCE6000h  
  foobar2000                       loaded at 00400000h - 005CD000h  

Stack dump analysis:  
  Address: 7BC3C6C6h (ntdll+2C6C6h), symbol: "RtlEnterCriticalSection" (+16h)  
  Address: 7EA701CEh (user32+801CEh)  
  Address: 7EAC0000h (user32+D0000h)  
  Address: 7EA701B9h (user32+801B9h)  
  Address: 0271331Ch (foo_discogs+7331Ch)  
  Address: 0271331Ch (foo_discogs+7331Ch)  
  Address: 02716488h (foo_discogs+76488h)  
  Address: 7EA7163Dh (user32+8163Dh)  
  Address: 7EAFF8A0h (user32+10F8A0h)  
  Address: 0270447Dh (foo_discogs+6447Dh)  
  Address: 026C7A31h (foo_discogs+27A31h)  
  Address: 026C7A0Dh (foo_discogs+27A0Dh)  
  Address: 027043E2h (foo_discogs+643E2h)  
  Address: 026A667Eh (foo_discogs+667Eh)  
  Address: 7EA810AAh (user32+910AAh), symbol: "WINPROC_wrapper" (+1Ah)  
  Address: 7EA73476h (user32+83476h), symbol: "IsWindow" (+16h)  
  Address: 7EA8183Bh (user32+9183Bh)  
  Address: 7EA81809h (user32+91809h)  
  Address: F75A02FFh (libpthread.so.0+C2FFh), symbol: "pthread_sigmask" (+3Fh)  
  Address: 7E9FC579h (user32+C579h)  
  Address: 7EA817FBh (user32+917FBh)  
  Address: 7EA840B3h (user32+940B3h)  
  Address: 7EA701FEh (user32+801FEh)  
  Address: 7E9FC801h (user32+C801h)  
  Address: 7EA8406Bh (user32+9406Bh)  
  Address: 7EA158C4h (user32+258C4h), symbol: "DefDlgProcW" (+74h)  
  Address: 7EA158ABh (user32+258ABh), symbol: "DefDlgProcW" (+5Bh)  
  Address: 7EA15866h (user32+25866h), symbol: "DefDlgProcW" (+16h)  
  Address: 7EA8171Ah (user32+9171Ah)  
  Address: 7EA15850h (user32+25850h), symbol: "DefDlgProcW" (+0h)  
  Address: 7EA816ECh (user32+916ECh)  
  Address: 7EA7161Dh (user32+8161Dh)  
  Address: 7BC3C7B6h (ntdll+2C7B6h), symbol: "RtlLeaveCriticalSection" (+16h)  
  Address: 7EA816DBh (user32+916DBh)  
  Address: 7EA83C59h (user32+93C59h)  
  Address: 7EA83C15h (user32+93C15h)  
  Address: 7EAFFA58h (user32+10FA58h)  
  Address: 7EA83B7Bh (user32+93B7Bh)  
  Address: 7EA46FB0h (user32+56FB0h)  
  Address: 7EA73896h (user32+83896h), symbol: "GetWindowThreadProcessId" (+16h)  
  Address: 7EA618EBh (user32+718EBh)  
  Address: 7EA4E36Ch (user32+5E36Ch)  
  Address: 7EA73FEFh (user32+83FEFh), symbol: "GetWindowLongA" (+1Fh)  
  Address: 7EA18509h (user32+28509h)  
  Address: 7EA4E1AFh (user32+5E1AFh)  
  Address: 7EA4E5FDh (user32+5E5FDh), symbol: "SendMessageW" (+5Dh)  
  Address: 7EA183EBh (user32+283EBh)  
  Address: 7B845136h (kernel32+35136h), symbol: "MulDiv" (+16h)  
  Address: 7EA1A96Fh (user32+2A96Fh)  
  Address: 7EA1A96Fh (user32+2A96Fh)  
  Address: 7EA8C580h (user32+9C580h)  
  Address: 026A63F1h (foo_discogs+63F1h)  
  Address: 026A0000h (foo_discogs+0h)  
  Address: 027303F4h (foo_discogs+903F4h)  
  Address: 02720190h (foo_discogs+80190h)  
  Address: 02730C58h (foo_discogs+90C58h)  
  Address: 7EA8C5A8h (user32+9C5A8h)  
  Address: 7BC5544Dh (ntdll+4544Dh), symbol: "RtlImageNtHeader" (+4Dh)  
  Address: 7BC6D5E0h (ntdll+5D5E0h), symbol: "LdrAccessResource" (+3D0h)  
  Address: 7BCC9000h (ntdll+B9000h)  
  Address: 7BC95F40h (ntdll+85F40h)  
  Address: 0272F168h (foo_discogs+8F168h)  
  Address: 004E0000h (foobar2000+E0000h)  
  Address: 7BC504E2h (ntdll+404E2h), symbol: "RtlAllocateHeap" (+7B2h)  
  Address: 7BC504E2h (ntdll+404E2h), symbol: "RtlAllocateHeap" (+7B2h)  
  Address: 7BC555FBh (ntdll+455FBh), symbol: "RtlImageDirectoryEntryToData" (+4Bh)  
  Address: 7BC555FBh (ntdll+455FBh), symbol: "RtlImageDirectoryEntryToData" (+4Bh)  
  Address: 7BC6DD16h (ntdll+5DD16h), symbol: "LdrFindResource_U" (+16h)  
  Address: 7BC555C6h (ntdll+455C6h), symbol: "RtlImageDirectoryEntryToData" (+16h)  
  Address: 7BC6DF8Ch (ntdll+5DF8Ch), symbol: "access_resource" (+BCh)  
  Address: F73FED99h (libc.so.6+2BD99h)  
  Address: 7BC6DF8Ch (ntdll+5DF8Ch), symbol: "access_resource" (+BCh)  
  Address: F73FED99h (libc.so.6+2BD99h)  
  Address: 7BC6F8CDh (ntdll+5F8CDh), symbol: "RtlInterlockedPopEntrySList" (+6Dh)  
  Address: 7EA19CCDh (user32+29CCDh)  
  Address: 7EA1B917h (user32+2B917h), symbol: "CreateDialogIndirectParamAorW" (+37h)  
  Address: 7BC6D22Ah (ntdll+5D22Ah), symbol: "LdrAccessResource" (+1Ah)  
  Address: 7EA1BA22h (user32+2BA22h), symbol: "CreateDialogIndirectParamW" (+32h)  
  Address: 026A4970h (foo_discogs+4970h)  
  Address: 7B86C806h (kernel32+5C806h), symbol: "FindResourceExW" (+16h)  
  Address: 7EA1BA22h (user32+2BA22h), symbol: "CreateDialogIndirectParamW" (+32h)  
  Address: 027303C0h (foo_discogs+903C0h)  
  Address: 7EA1BA04h (user32+2BA04h), symbol: "CreateDialogIndirectParamW" (+14h)  
  Address: 7EA1BA91h (user32+2BA91h), symbol: "CreateDialogParamW" (+61h)  
  Address: 7EA1BA91h (user32+2BA91h), symbol: "CreateDialogParamW" (+61h)  
  Address: 7B862C2Fh (kernel32+52C2Fh), symbol: "FlushInstructionCache" (+1Fh)  
  Address: 7EA1BA46h (user32+2BA46h), symbol: "CreateDialogParamW" (+16h)  
  Address: 026CDEB2h (foo_discogs+2DEB2h)  
  Address: 026A68A1h (foo_discogs+68A1h)  
  Address: 0272D024h (foo_discogs+8D024h)  
  Address: 026CDEB2h (foo_discogs+2DEB2h)  
  Address: 02705613h (foo_discogs+65613h)  
  Address: 026CF65Eh (foo_discogs+2F65Eh)  
  Address: 02715438h (foo_discogs+75438h)  
  Address: 0270592Eh (foo_discogs+6592Eh)  
  Address: 026CDF25h (foo_discogs+2DF25h)  
  Address: 004BDBA1h (foobar2000+BDBA1h)  
  Address: 004BD144h (foobar2000+BD144h)  
  Address: 004BDF58h (foobar2000+BDF58h)  
  Address: 005534E0h (foobar2000+1534E0h)  
  Address: 004BDEC9h (foobar2000+BDEC9h)  
  Address: 004BDE83h (foobar2000+BDE83h)  
  Address: 005534E0h (foobar2000+1534E0h)  
  Address: 00521E28h (foobar2000+121E28h)  
  Address: 0056DB60h (foobar2000+16DB60h)  
  Address: 00402120h (foobar2000+2120h)  
  Address: 7BC4E0F1h (ntdll+3E0F1h)  
  Address: 7EA8183Bh (user32+9183Bh)  
  Address: 7EA81809h (user32+91809h)  
  Address: 7E9FC579h (user32+C579h)  
  Address: 7EA817FBh (user32+917FBh)  
  Address: 7EA840B3h (user32+940B3h)  
  Address: 7E9FC801h (user32+C801h)  
  Address: 7EA8406Bh (user32+9406Bh)  
  Address: 7EA158C4h (user32+258C4h), symbol: "DefDlgProcW" (+74h)  
  Address: 7EA158ABh (user32+258ABh), symbol: "DefDlgProcW" (+5Bh)  
  Address: 7EA15866h (user32+25866h), symbol: "DefDlgProcW" (+16h)  
  Address: 7EA8171Ah (user32+9171Ah)  
  Address: 7EA816ECh (user32+916ECh)  
  Address: 7EA83C59h (user32+93C59h)  
  Address: 7EAFFA58h (user32+10FA58h)  
  Address: 7EA83B7Bh (user32+93B7Bh)  
  Address: 7EA49227h (user32+59227h), symbol: "DispatchMessageW" (+97h)  
  Address: 7EA701E9h (user32+801E9h)  
  Address: 7EA73C77h (user32+83C77h)  
  Address: 0043A26Ah (foobar2000+3A26Ah)  
  Address: 0049D80Eh (foobar2000+9D80Eh)  
  Address: 00582998h (foobar2000+182998h)  
  Address: 7EA73B6Dh (user32+83B6Dh)  
  Address: 7EA7401Fh (user32+8401Fh), symbol: "GetWindowLongW" (+1Fh)  
  Address: 7EA2B17Bh (user32+3B17Bh), symbol: "HOOKPROC_wrapper" (+A5Bh)  
  Address: 7EA50436h (user32+60436h), symbol: "TranslateMessage" (+16h)  
  Address: 7EA491ABh (user32+591ABh), symbol: "DispatchMessageW" (+1Bh)  
  Address: 7EA1BBF5h (user32+2BBF5h), symbol: "IsDialogMessageW" (+145h)  
  Address: 7EA1BBF5h (user32+2BBF5h), symbol: "IsDialogMessageW" (+145h)  
  Address: 004621E2h (foobar2000+621E2h)  
  Address: 7EAFFB78h (user32+10FB78h)  
  Address: 7EA61EEBh (user32+71EEBh)  
  Address: 7EA75F10h (user32+85F10h), symbol: "DestroyWindow" (+0h)  
  Address: 7EA49254h (user32+59254h), symbol: "DispatchMessageW" (+C4h)  
  Address: F74A231Ch (libc.so.6+CF31Ch), symbol: "sched_yield" (+Ch)  
  Address: 7EA81A20h (user32+91A20h)  
  Address: 7E9FC98Dh (user32+C98Dh)  
  Address: 7EA81A20h (user32+91A20h)  
  Address: 7EAFF920h (user32+10F920h)  
  Address: 7DA27D36h (winex11+17D36h)  
  Address: 7EA819ABh (user32+919ABh)  
  Address: 7EA4A05Dh (user32+5A05Dh)  
  Address: 7EA4A05Dh (user32+5A05Dh)  
  Address: 7EA4D9C2h (user32+5D9C2h), symbol: "GetMessageW" (+142h)  
  Address: 7EA1BAC6h (user32+2BAC6h), symbol: "IsDialogMessageW" (+16h)  
  Address: 7EA1BAC6h (user32+2BAC6h), symbol: "IsDialogMessageW" (+16h)  
  Address: 0045F693h (foobar2000+5F693h)  
  Address: 0045F693h (foobar2000+5F693h)  
  Address: 7EA75F10h (user32+85F10h), symbol: "DestroyWindow" (+0h)  
  Address: 00524659h (foobar2000+124659h)  
  Address: 0045F70Ah (foobar2000+5F70Ah)  
  Address: 0043A26Ah (foobar2000+3A26Ah)  
  Address: 0046018Ah (foobar2000+6018Ah)  
  Address: 005134B8h (foobar2000+1134B8h)  
  Address: 7B8B5000h (kernel32+A5000h)  
  Address: 00548AB0h (foobar2000+148AB0h)  
  Address: 0054C738h (foobar2000+14C738h)  
  Address: 0054C738h (foobar2000+14C738h)  
  Address: 00557204h (foobar2000+157204h)  
  Address: 00393631h (foo_jesus+13631h)  
  Address: 0051899Bh (foobar2000+11899Bh)  

Environment:  
  App: foobar2000 v1.3.8  
  UI: Default User Interface 0.9.5  

Components:  
  Core (2015-03-26 07:45:52 UTC)  
      foobar2000 core 1.3.8  
  foo_albumlist.dll (2015-03-26 07:42:40 UTC)  
      Album List 4.5  
  foo_audioscrobbler.dll (2014-08-27 05:56:30 UTC)  
      Audioscrobbler 1.4.7  
  foo_bpm.dll (2015-05-29 17:20:49 UTC)  
      BPM Analyser 0.2.4.6  
  foo_cdda.dll (2015-03-26 07:42:18 UTC)  
      CD Audio Decoder 3.0  
  foo_converter.dll (2015-03-26 07:42:24 UTC)  
      Converter 1.5  
  foo_customdb.dll (2015-05-29 17:21:07 UTC)  
      Custom Database 0.1.0_beta1  
  foo_discogs.dll (2015-06-02 18:15:28 UTC)  
      Discogs Tagger 1.52  
  foo_dsp_dolbyhp.dll (2014-08-31 14:34:22 UTC)  
      Dolby Headphone Wrapper 1.4.1  
  foo_dsp_effect.dll (2015-04-09 13:44:37 UTC)  
      Effect DSP 0.16  
  foo_dsp_eq.dll (2015-03-07 10:19:44 UTC)  
      Equalizer 1.0  
  foo_dsp_fakegapless.dll (2015-02-15 03:06:34 UTC)  
      Fake Gapless DSP 0.3  
  foo_dsp_std.dll (2015-03-26 07:42:26 UTC)  
      Standard DSP Array 1.3.1  
  foo_facets.dll (2011-08-18 18:06:16 UTC)  
      Facets 1.0  
  foo_fileops.dll (2015-03-07 10:19:10 UTC)  
      File Operations 2.2.1  
  foo_freedb2.dll (2015-03-07 10:19:36 UTC)  
      Online Tagger 0.7  
  foo_infospect.dll (2014-08-27 05:56:42 UTC)  
      Infospect 1.0.3  
  foo_input_std.dll (2015-03-26 07:45:52 UTC)  
      Standard Input Array 1.0  
  foo_jesus.dll (2014-08-31 14:34:50 UTC)  
      Autosave & Autobackup 10  
  foo_musicbrainz.dll (2014-07-30 13:53:04 UTC)  
      MusicBrainz Tagger 0.3  
  foo_playcount.dll (2014-08-27 05:56:52 UTC)  
      Playback Statistics 3.0.2  
  foo_random_pools.dll (2015-04-09 13:44:37 UTC)  
      Random Pools 0.1.5  
  foo_rgscan.dll (2015-03-26 07:43:12 UTC)  
      ReplayGain Scanner 2.2.1  
  foo_run.dll (2014-09-07 23:08:33 UTC)  
      Run services 0.3.7  
  foo_runcmd.dll (2014-09-07 23:08:39 UTC)  
      Run Command 1.1  
  foo_simplaylist.dll (2014-08-31 13:34:44 UTC)  
      SimPlaylist 1.0  
  foo_simplaylist_manager.dll (2014-08-31 13:34:34 UTC)  
      SimPlaylist Manager 1.0  
  foo_stop_after_queue.dll (2014-08-31 14:35:24 UTC)  
      Stop After Queue 0.1  
  foo_textdisplay.dll (2014-08-27 05:57:06 UTC)  
      Text Display UI Element 1.1 beta 1  
  foo_ui_columns.dll (2015-04-25 11:07:44 UTC)  
      Columns UI 0.3.8.9  
  foo_ui_std.dll (2015-03-26 07:45:52 UTC)  
      Default User Interface 0.9.5  
  foo_uie_albumlist.dll (2009-06-13 22:49:19 UTC)  
      Album list panel 0.3.5  
  foo_uie_biography.dll (2010-12-11 06:47:22 UTC)  
      Biography View 0.4.2.4  
  foo_uie_console.dll (2009-08-29 16:06:24 UTC)  
      Console panel 0.4  
  foo_uie_lyrics3.dll (2015-02-22 04:12:21 UTC)  
      Lyric Show Panel 3 0.4.5  
  foo_uie_typefind.dll (2007-10-22 21:30:44 UTC)  
      Typefind 0.2 beta 2  
  foo_uie_wsh_panel_mod.dll (2015-05-29 17:20:36 UTC)  
      WSH Panel Mod 1.5.10  
  foo_unpack.dll (2015-03-26 07:42:42 UTC)  
      ZIP/GZIP/RAR Reader 1.7.1  

Recent events:  
  RegisterShellHookWindow failure  
  Album List refreshed in: 0:02.337608  
  WSH Panel Mod (Last.fm Playcount Sync by marc2003): Parsing file "C:\users\xxxx\Application Data\foobar2000\marc2003\common7.js"  
  Last.fm Playcount Sync: Unable to use your default font. Using Segoe UI instead.  
  Custom Database: Initialize  
  Custom Database: table quicktag already exists (1)  
  Custom Database: table database_version already exists (1)  
  Custom Database: index url_idx already exists (1)  
  Custom Database: Completed  
  WSH Panel Mod (Last.fm Playcount Sync by marc2003): initialized in 62 ms  
  WSH Panel Mod (Web Links by marc2003. Images by komodomedia.com and mjm716): Parsing file "C:\users\xxxx\Application Data\foobar2000\marc2003\common7.js"  
  Web Links: Unable to use your default font. Using Segoe UI instead.  
  WSH Panel Mod (Web Links by marc2003. Images by komodomedia.com and mjm716): initialized in 29 ms  
  WSH Panel Mod (Last.fm Charts by marc2003): Parsing file "C:\users\xxxx\Application Data\foobar2000\marc2003\common7.js"  
  Last.fm Charts: Unable to use your default font. Using Segoe UI instead.  
  WSH Panel Mod (Last.fm Charts by marc2003): initialized in 41 ms  
  WSH Panel Mod (Last.fm Similar Artists by marc2003): Parsing file "C:\users\xxxx\Application Data\foobar2000\marc2003\common7.js"  
  Last.fm Similar Artists: Unable to use your default font. Using Segoe UI instead.  
  WSH Panel Mod (Last.fm Similar Artists by marc2003): initialized in 30 ms  
  WSH Panel Mod (Musicbrainz by marc2003): Parsing file "C:\users\xxxx\Application Data\foobar2000\marc2003\common7.js"  
  Musicbrainz: Unable to use your default font. Using Segoe UI instead.  
  WSH Panel Mod (Musicbrainz by marc2003): initialized in 31 ms  
  User Interface initialized in: 0:10.052371  
  Processing commandline  
  initquit::init entry  
  Conf3 already initialized.  
  initquit::init exit  
  Startup time : 0:15.018169  
  Autobackup: Backed up 35 items to autobackup.20150604-180533.zip  
  foo_discogs: http://api.discogs.com/releases/1388491?oauth_consumer_key=kQFLKuHXrEsVfZTDvOdz&oauth_nonce=1433433942458a&oauth_signature=AZusa86mfLJms2wOHza1I%2F%2FBcUI%3D&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1433433942&oauth_token=NpAkpGxwHtbjdeMTjAsOyfDiDAORpTOqlogtkuHC&oauth_version=1.0  

Machine specifications:  
  CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+, features: 3DNow!ex MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3  
  CPU threads: 2  
  Audio: Pulseaudio