Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Free 24bit / 96k Surround and 16bit / 44.1k Headphone Mixes of Electro (Read 5002 times) previous topic - next topic

Free 24bit / 96k Surround and 16bit / 44.1k Headphone Mixes of Electro

It has been a very long time since I've posted on this forum. I found a place to actually post my music in full resolution. Feel free to download my music and make copies for your friends. If you wish, you may also tip the artist. Please browse around the site and see what other artists are posting on the site.

All of the details about the album can be seen on my artist page.

KLIM at indietorrent.org

If you download the album, please send me an e-mail at the address in the liner notes of the album and let me know what you think.

Thanks and happy listening,

Jason (aka KLIM)

Reply #1
For anyone who downloads and pays something for my music, I will do a video conference with you from my studio.  You can ask me any questions about music production, surround sound, gear, and general thoughts on life.  It isn’t every day you get to speak to the person that created the music you are listening to one-on-one.

Reply #2
For anyone who downloads and pays something for my music, I will do a video conference with you from my studio.  You can ask me any questions about music production, surround sound, gear, and general thoughts on life.  It isn’t every day you get to speak to the person that created the music you are listening to one-on-one.

Ahaha wow lol no thanks <--- Time for sailor moon