Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Sensuara problems (Read 1652 times) previous topic - next topic

Sensuara problems

I have an M-Audio Revolution 5.1 soundcard, and for 3D games it has a "Sensaura" mode that you can enable from the control panel. However on every game I try, after a few minutes of play the sound eventually becomes garbled and unbearable with lots of random background humming and cracking noises. Whats causing this? I can run it without Sensaura, however games only work in stereo and at a lower framerate.

On another forum I read about someone who had this problem with one of the external M-Audio units, but solved with by locking the sample rate, however there's no such option in the revolutions control panel. Is this possible to do through some other method?

Thanks!