Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 734945 times) previous topic - next topic

Default UI Gallery

For questions and other comments, please use the separate discussion thread.

Please use thumbnails or links for pictures larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB.

Screenshots with faked elements (windows carefully positioned over the UI) will be removed to avoid confusion among users.

--

[a href="http://foosion.foobar2000.org/0.9.5/keep_me_waiting.png" target="_blank"]

Frank: Added guidelines at the top.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #1
The foobar beta is fantastic. The following config uses DefaultUI with Frank Bicking's FANTASTIC facets plugin (think browser plugin without the sluggishness), foobar's builtin album art viewer and the new playlist manager. The entire configuration took > 3 mins to make.

The image link is no longer valid

Default UI Gallery

Reply #2
Well, we've had the new Interface for about a week, I'd like to see what some of you are doing with it.

Here's mine:

The Visual Style I'm using is Black Mesa.
elevatorladylevitateme

Default UI Gallery

Reply #6

Default UI Gallery

Reply #7

This is mine, the facets component really brings new life to music browsing. fast and easy great stuff...

Default UI Gallery

Reply #10
Here is my new layout. On the left is my desktop I wanted to see what you guys thought of my now playing display (also the wings score (top of the league now!!)). I'm gonna call this "More complicated on screen" see comment.

The theme is lakrits. IMO the most useful dark theme there is.
I love π

Default UI Gallery

Reply #11
Here is my take on foobar2000's new default UI, which is quite lovely in my opinion.

I use foo_dockable_panels to add the Channel Spectrum Analyzer to the player, though it seems it never remembers the instance of being called so I have to do it every session...oh well, small price to pay.
EDIT: It seems to apply to Egoh Spectrum, channel spectrum is remembered.

I change the colors to match whatever I feel like using, also a Vista Ultimate x64 user.

Enjoy or don't.
Zune 80, Tak -p4 audio library, Lossless=Choice

Default UI Gallery

Reply #12
A week after using foobar 0.9.5 beta with my title formatting:

"I never thought I'd see this much candy in one mission!"

Default UI Gallery

Reply #15

goodbye columns.. you were great while you lasted. I hope components get ported to the new default UI. That white space at the right side of my layout would look great with a peakmeter.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #16
finally an easy way to customize the layout. here's my first attempt.

based on skelly831's layout. thanks!

Default UI Gallery

Reply #17
Here's what I've got, modeled off one I saw in the appearance thread:
Full size here.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #19
my new simple and clean yet highly flexible norton commander clone theme.

i really like 0.9.5, will probably migrate from 0.9.4+cui soon!
frncle