Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Ctrl + Backspace (Read 1791 times) previous topic - next topic

Ctrl + Backspace

I have a minor feature suggestion - and hope this is the right place for it...

Control + Backspace is a reasonably common keystroke to delete a whole word.  It would be nice if Foobar2000 supported this, e.g. in the find dialogue or when editing metadata, rather than printing the unrenderable character (a small rectangle).
< w o g o n e . c o m / l o l >

Ctrl + Backspace

Reply #1
I have a minor feature suggestion - and hope this is the right place for it...

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
1. This forum "Support - (fb2k)" is for issues with the main application itself and official (bundled) components only.
"How to?" questions and feature requests should be posted to "General - (fb2k)".

Ctrl + Backspace

Reply #2
Sorry for putting this in the wrong place

I've also noticed that Ctrl + left or right arrow has the standard behaviour, moving the cursor to the previous or next word, and Ctrl + Delete has the less common behaviour of deleting the whole rest of the line...

I guess nobody else is interested?
< w o g o n e . c o m / l o l >