IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ratings(column) for cue sheet?
VixD
post Apr 18 2014, 17:14
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 115584

I want to know if I can add stars to a column next to a song with cue sheet. The thing is, I use a single flac to linsten to various songs within it. So i use the cue sheet to split the songs in foobar. But i can't use ratings for those separated songs that are in fact one single flac.
I do it with mp3 files but i can't do it with cue. I use this command for custom column: $ifgreater($meta(rating),3,$pad($repeat(★,$div($meta(rating),20)),3,☆),$ifgreater($meta(rating),0,$pad($repeat(★,$meta(rating)),0,☆),$repeat(☆,0)))
It helps me to organize which songs are better to listen to, and i find it annoying that i can't do it witch cue files.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BenB
post Apr 18 2014, 17:35
Post #2

Member No.: 98921

Playback Statistics component or the m-TAGS component. The former stores ratings in a database and the latter stores ratings (along with all the other metadata) in a text file. You'll need to especially read the discussion and documentation for m-TAGS to fully understand how it works and what it allows you to do.
+Quote Post
VixD
post Apr 18 2014, 18:54
Post #3

Member No.: 115584

QUOTE (BenB @ Apr 18 2014, 13:35) *
Playback Statistics component or the m-TAGS component. The former stores ratings in a database and the latter stores ratings (along with all the other metadata) in a text file. You'll need to especially read the discussion and documentation for m-TAGS to fully understand how it works and what it allows you to do.

Wow, thank you! That helped a lot!
Didn't expect such a good solution.

This post has been edited by VixD: Apr 18 2014, 19:01
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 10:27