Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [OFF-TOPIC] From: Issue with foobar2000 playlist sorting (Read 873 times) previous topic - next topic

[OFF-TOPIC] From: Issue with foobar2000 playlist sorting

Thanks! but...
1) Not All tags are present correctly.
2) Why are you  so sure I have write access to the collection source? )) ?.g. burned 50gb BD-R with flac music.

Then it appears I've made a fool of myself by making such assumptions; though, I suppose that would be the default consideration for most. Either way, as said-- it's your music, that's one of the amendments. I think it was even Bill of Rights early, important stuff. The 0th Amendment: Right to keep and tag audio as per the fancy of the individual. No citizen shall meet persecution or other undue process resulting from the individual's preference or propensity for selecting tag standards, ID3s and APEs shall co-exist and cohabitate, without consideration towards segregative efforts of any kind; nor shall version bear indication upon the citizen. ID3v2.3 as  ID3v2.4 and so forward until ID3v2.9 shall be a selection freedom of highest order upon the most inclusive of possibilities of present and future domains therein contained. So let it be written, so let it be done. Something something Pharaoh's son... Creeping Death. Oh yeah my Creeping Death. So as is ordered this nilth addendum to the Constitution shalt be carried out without oppression by law nor will of common man. Fin.

That's pretty much what the damn thing says, I'm not a Constitution expert, but I think I was pretty close to directly quoting it. That was all done under the ASSUMPTION that you are even from the United States. If you are not, then legislation and law from within doesn't apply to you outside of the country.

Oh, wait... yeah it does. I forgot that our President the masters of that puppet decided that US law stands effective outside of the physical bounds and legal jurisdiction of our country.... I forgot about us trying to become the global government. A government for the world, by the world and of the world... or elitists and megaliths of the global economy and commerce. Don't worry, though. Individual sovereignty will maintain the same false sense of integrity and security. We'll be free to do anything that we please, as long as it doesn't cause discord, namely ideologies like egalitarianism or meritocracy, whatever side you're on... those are dangerous ideas, totalitarianism is where it's at. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Who said anything about Orwellian shit? Orwell wasn't even his real name, it was a pseudonym. How do you think a guy who is scared to use his own given name manages to come up with sociopolitical observations and write some near-prophetic, at best... suggestions and rhetoric? He made up words! The ideas he talked about weren't even real, he made the damn names up. Doublethink? It doesn't even seem that he is capable of Singlethink, judging by his science fiction / post-historic documental? Come on now, people. We're talking about audio. Hydrogen audio, at that. How do you get me going on this... penned soliloquy. Foolish.

So yeah. My bad for assuming things. I suppose I assume more things than the location of your media collection, from the looks of it. I consider this court... adjourned. Your post was far too logical and exposing. Keep my pride, I'm taking what's left of my mind... after the others get their share.... I think eminent domain applies when it comes to the biological treasures contained within the waving landscape of the sulci and gyri. See, it sounds like Dolce and Gabbana for christ sakes... It even *sounds* elegant and homosexual. How do you call them alter personalities if they lack personality as it is? Haw haw... ok, I've reached my quota of both complete insanity and clever banter for the day. Sorry.