IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Development Forum Rules

This forum is for developer discussions only. If you have a problem / bug report / idea / feature request that isn't related to foobar2000 SDK, post it in an appropiate forum instead - tech support questions go to support forum, everything else goes to general forum.
All non-developer posts on this forum will be removed. Continued abuse of this forum will result in admin actions (warnings, account suspension).

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Strange linker error
retierney
post Jul 27 2013, 03:31
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 107622

Hello,

I am getting the following link error:

CODE
initquit.obj : error LNK2005: ___@@_PchSym_@00@UfhvihUylyUwlxfnvmghUerhfzoLhgfwrlLCABAUullyziCAAAUhwpRCABBRADRBBUullyziCAAAUullPko
zborhgPhligUivovzhvUullPkozborhgPhligOlyq@ already defined in foo_playlist_sort.obj

I specified 'Create' for the Precompiled Header option, and
I specified 'Multithreaded DLL (/MD) for the Runtime Library option.
My additional libraries include shared.lib, pfc.lib, foobar2000_SDK.lib and foobar2000_component_client.lib

Thank you very much...
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
retierney
post Jul 27 2013, 12:09
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 107622

I found a solution.

I rebuilt the project from scratch and this time I set the compiler option Precompiled Header to "Not Using Precompiled Headers." I don't know if this is the correct thing to do, but my project now compiles and links.

+Quote Post
foosion
post Jul 28 2013, 13:28
Post #3

Group: FB2K Moderator (Donating)
Member No.: 5153

I'm glad you got the problem solved so easily. Precompiled headers can speed up the (re-)compilation of projects which use many and large include files. It is not necessary to use precompiled headers to create a foobar2000 component.

--------------------
http://foosion.foobar2000.org/ - my components for foobar2000
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 11:39