Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Skins for foo_title plugin (Read 360168 times) previous topic - next topic

Skins for foo_title plugin

Reply #125
Did you know any replacement of foo_title - with support mouse scroll for volume adjust like main foobar window.

There isn't one, but you can try Volumouse which lets you change the volume by scrolling over the taskbar.

Reply #126
Please help me make skin, i have all imge files in zip archive, and .ai file with outlines, i know all sizes and colors of fonts used in it, but i don't know hov write .ini file for skin. please help me.
I attach link to .zip file with png images for button and .ai file with outlines.
[attachment=6176:footitle.png]
[attachment=6175:footitle.zip]

Reply #127
How to resize the album art preserving its ratio?

Reply #128
in the process of making a skin. jw the code to make the bg pop up on mouseover like buttons. it doesnt seem to work using the overImg normalImg stuff like buttons. im also wondering how to make buttons and images fade in on mouseover

edit o and is there a way to say make the play button disapear when clicked and become the pause button? i can make the play button play and pause but it would be cool if it became the pause button when music is playing

Reply #129
so i kind of finished it. if theres a way to make all the buttons and text fade in and out on mouse over id change that. also i made fast reverse and fast forward buttons only to find out that theres no function for them. o well, i left them in anyways

stars are my desktop bg btw

off topic but is there a way to view this board like a regular one where i dont have to click on each reply?

edit: 1 last thing. is there any way to make this show up by clicking the album artwork in the fullsize foobar window? im guessing not but that would be pretty sick

Reply #130
made some adjustments to that one so if u want it dl this one
also made an alternate version
for some reason thsons cutting of the top 5 or 10 pixels on the album art

Reply #131
I like it ! Thank you !
Mmmh, could you make a littler version ? Same width as the Windows Gadget bar, for example.

Reply #132
I like it ! Thank you !
Mmmh, could you make a littler version ? Same width as the Windows Gadget bar, for example.

which one u want the one with the buttons inside or on the bottom?

i fixed some stuff in the other ones.
all text is blank when nothing's playing rather than saying foobar2000.
added a better seek bar, its funny too cuz i spent a couple hours figuring it out. i used another skin that had one and it did it a super weird way. so im like i should just use a proportion and i was going whatever over 100 and i shouldve been doing like 60 cuz thats how big percentage wise the trackbar was to the whole width. then the next day i was looking in the directions and theres the exact formula i used already made lol i was like fuuuck. 
on #2 the art is no longer cut off on top

sorry for uploading so many different ones haha i probably shouldve just used it for a couple days then uploaded once i fixed everything

if a mod reads this u can delete my other posts

Reply #133
Did you know any replacement of foo_title - with support mouse scroll for volume adjust like main foobar window.

Mine (see above) has a volume bar but still no mousewheel.

Reply #134
if u guys want to add a little button to minimize the controls on the larger one u can throw
these pics in the skins folder
should be show.png
and show2.png
and replace the skin.xml with the one at the bottom of this post

it'll look like this. the button's in the bottom left

Reply #135
Hello,

I've made my first skin for foo_title. It's based on the Pure Adium skin and there are 4 different versions. Once I have more time again I might add a mini version. 

Hope you like it.

Reply #138
Hello 

I've finished the mini series:

Greets,
SpQ

Reply #139
Hello, there's already an option to choose between showing foo_title Always on top or in desktop mode. This setting is available at Preferences / foo_title / Z-order. The reason I write this is to ask you if there is a possibility to assign this options to a couple of buttons inside a foo_title skin. Hope you can help me.

Reply #140
Hello, unfortunately this is not possible.

Reply #141
Ouch!, mabye someday it could be possible, thanks for your answer.

In the midtime I want to introduce the Gadget Style, which I developed once I learned from mg40 (my regards), in an attempt to integrate foo_title to my sidebar's gadgets. You can see how it looks in the snapshot.

Into his features we find:

Cover art.
Next-previous arrows.
Several buttons to open preferences, properties and search music.
A happy face to play-pause your music.
And a foobar face with vertical movement (according to the time lenght of the track) which also works as a button to restore-minimize your foobar.

..and that's all (for the time being) hope you enjot it.

Clic here to get it.

Reply #142
all of the skins are nice, thank you

Reply #143
Here is my skin! I call it "Candy Eye"!

[attachment=6773:Candy_Eye.rar]

Reply #144
iFoobar2000

A skin requested by my friend Paulex!
(A man who loves his iPhone.  )

[attachment=6774:iFoobar2000.rar]

Reply #145
iFoobar2000 #2 (This version is more to my personal taste...)

A skin requested by my friend Paulex!
(A man who loves his iPhone.  )

... Yes, it's very big ... He likes it that way !

[attachment=6775:iFoobar2000_2.rar]

Reply #146
iFoobar2000 #3

Some users asked me for a smaller iFoobar2000 skin and there was some doubts regarding the buttons.
So, here it is. Enjoy! Let me know what you think…

[attachment=6782:iFoobar2000_3.rar]

-||-

If you do not like this font (Trebuchet MS), try it with MV Boli, it’s a very good looking font as well.
Just download and install it. Then replace the skin.xml file in your iFoobar2000 installation folder with this one.
[attachment=6783:MV_Boli.zip]
[attachment=6784:skin.xml]

Reply #147
made another variation of my other skin a few posts up

top right button restores
bottom right button hides track info
bottom left button hides everything else but itself

Reply #148
Minimalist

A very unpretentious minimalistic skin for those who do not like to complicate things.

[attachment=6831:Minimalist.zip]

Reply #149
Packed Player

The main goal with this skin is to show everyone what can be done with foo_title.
So, I took the best ideas from all the shared skins and gathered everything into this skin.
I hope it can be helpful to someone.

List of features:
Main box
- Album cover; maximize (top right); previous, play and next buttons; volume control bars; open and close controls box (top right); open and close information box (down left).
Controls box
- Media library search; now playing properties; time elapsed and length; track number and codec; sample rate and channels; bitrate and codec profile; back by 5, 10 and 60 seconds; ahead by 5, 10 and 60 seconds; progress bar; volume up and volume down buttons; play random order; play default order; preferences box; exit button.
Information box
- Artist name; album name; song title.

[attachment=6832:Packed_Player.zip]