Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to successfully tag with NeroaacTag.exe on EAC 1.0b3 ? (Read 3989 times) previous topic - next topic

How to successfully tag with NeroaacTag.exe on EAC 1.0b3 ?

[font= "Century Gothic"]I have been trying for a bunch of hours to tag with NeroaacTag.exe on EAC 1.0b3 and have so far not succeeded

i need some help here

There are a couple of older posts on the forum but not to do with EAC 1.0b3

i have placed neroAacEnc.exe and neroAacTag.exe  in the Flac folder in EAC and am using from the -help on both codecs

Code: [Select]
Usage:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\Flac\neroAacEnc.exe [options] -if <input-file> -of <output-file>

Usage:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\Flac\neroAacTag.exe <file.mp4> <command> [<command> [<command> ...]]

to get 

-br 38000   -if  %source%   -of %dest%   &&   "C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\Flac\neroAacTag.exe"  " %dest% 
-meta:year="%year%" -meta:title="%title%"
  other tags will come later...

This is what it looks like and what i get when i test encoder

shan

[/font]
yea yer roight !

Reply #1
In our WIKI we have a hint how it should work under "Example EAC Settings". http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=NeroAAC
I just tried with 1.03b:
/c ""C:\path\neroaacenc.exe" -cbr 320000 -lc -if %source% -of %dest% && "C:\path\Neroaactag.exe" -meta:artist="%artist%" -meta:title="%title%" -meta:year="%year%" %dest%"

It worked. You may fit the settings and tags to your liking.

Edit: important is to link to cmd.exe under "Program, including path, used for compression: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe"
Is troll-adiposity coming from feederism?
With 24bit music you can listen to silence much louder!

Reply #2
Wombat is correct. We have this information available already in a place that does not impose a one-hour time limit on the author being able to make corrections.  We are trying to get away from having discussions serve as guides.

This thread will now close.