IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
foo_uie_lyrics sometimes shows wrong lyrics+Can I control fb2k w/iPad?, [TOS #6: was “foo_uie_lyrics”, no context whatsoever].
Sfinj
post Feb 11 2013, 15:07
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 88722

Sometimes the lyrics are wrong for a song and it shows lyrics of a different song instead. When I click "Search for lyrics..." I find the correct lyrics, but next time I play the song the wrong lyrics are shown again.

Oh and another thing. Is there a way to control foobar with an iPad but view the music library as the folder structure?
My Dad wants to do so because he sorts his music in a unique way because there is so much.

This post has been edited by db1989: Feb 11 2013, 16:44
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
michtar
post Feb 11 2013, 15:55
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 44865

QUOTE (Sfinj @ Feb 11 2013, 16:07) *
Sometimes the lyrics are wrong for a song and it shows lyrics of a different song instead. When I click "Search for lyrics..." I find the correct lyrics, but next time I play the song the wrong lyrics are shown again.

Oh and another thing. Is there a way to control foobar with an iPad but view the music library as the folder structure?
My Dad wants to do so because he sorts his music in a unique way because there is so much.

If it's about foo_uie_lyrics3 0.3.6 possible answer to 1. : you have "search for this type of lyrics" set to "no preference" and/or some old lyrics files that are associated with a song. Solution: delete the old files. And/or delete the entry from association manager [preferences-tools-lyrics show 3-association search-properties (double click)] That's how it usually works for me.
+Quote Post
db1989
post Feb 11 2013, 16:45
Post #3

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 32180

Please post your question about control via iPad to a separate thread.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2015 - 08:02