IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Columns UI: Detachable album art, ^ moderation: please mention this in the title
Shayne
post Jul 26 2014, 14:15
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26019

I use column UI and have 2 in the box album art panes, one what is playing and one that is selected for tagging etc.

My question is: Is their anyway of detaching an album art pane from foobar and maximizing it to second monitor, scroll song name at start of play would be a bonus. Would milkdrop do this? or anything else?

Regards
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BenB
post Jul 26 2014, 18:45
Post #2

Member No.: 98921

No, not in a detachable window. You could use foo_popup_panels* to show an "Artwork view" panel in a separate window. You'd have to manually resize the window, etc. however.

You could use foo_osd to overlay the song info. I think it supports multiple monitors.

Also, I know you can overlay song info on visualizations using foo_vis_shpeck, but I don't use Winamp visualizations so I don't know if any incorporate artwork.

*This component requires Columns UI.

This post has been edited by BenB: Jul 26 2014, 18:50
+Quote Post
Shayne
post Sep 14 2014, 13:46
Post #3

^^^^^ A follow up that popup art works on column UI and I now have artwork on the LCD over by the a/v pro. It does not scroll sound tracks like speck-milkdrop does but now album art is preferred.

For those trying there is no setup in preferences which completely confused me for a few days. Setup is located in view => popup panels. Has been running for a few weeks now with no complaints.

Listen to Di on the avm-50v with the best player in the universe.

Thanks
+Quote Post
Shayne
post Sep 21 2014, 14:33
Post #4

OK now I have foo_osd to overlay the song info and yes Ben it does support multi-monitors. The only think I would wish for is overlay on the foo_popup_panels so when the player is minimized it stays up on the second monitor.

This is really just a post to thank you Ben, you are one of the good ones on the net and every time I come here with questions you are the one to give the answer. All the best to you sir.

Regards

This post has been edited by Shayne: Sep 21 2014, 14:34
+Quote Post
Shayne
post Oct 11 2014, 04:07
Post #5

OK still thinkn that when I minimize the UI FBAR I should be able to overlay the second monitor album art. Think it would be a welcome addition to the group. Again Ben u r awesome dude

Regards

PS I get no word warp in advanced????
+Quote Post
Shayne
post Aug 16 2015, 01:34
Post #6

Win 10 and borderless make pop up panels => album art better. The x in the task bar disappears making wired mode better, the close issue passť, and too cool. Id like to say media is better but then bit perfect is bit perfect?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th September 2015 - 08:03