Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New in 1.1.12—if chosen radio is offline, playback error—how to avoid? (Read 2258 times) previous topic - next topic

New in 1.1.12—if chosen radio is offline, playback error—how to avoid?

With 1.1.12 when i lanch my radio playlist, if radio is offline, display a popup "PLAYBACK ERROR". With previous versions did not appear and was going on. It is possible to avoid it?
when I launch
Foobar2000.exe /playlist -activate : Mp3 /rand
with the new version if it is active at launch another FM radio playlists with these compared to the first run on the command line. It is possible to avoid it?
I must to use:
Foobar2000.exe /stop /playlist -activate:Mp3 /rand
but does not always work

Reply #1
Try updating to 1.1.12a.

Reply #2
Try updating to 1.1.12a.

Again, when i click the random button, song change but the item in the playlist not.

Reply #3
1.1.12a not solve
do it is bugs?

Reply #4
I misread your topic. It makes perfect sense that you would get a playback error when trying to connect to a dead server. Although, technically, I thought the player switched to auto advancing after a delay.