Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: FLAC Image+Cue (index,gap) from FLAC Track+EAC Log (Read 2986 times) previous topic - next topic

FLAC Image+Cue (index,gap) from FLAC Track+EAC Log

Dear Community,

I would like to if there is a way, method or tool to merge and recreate the original Album Flac image with cue and all Index (containing gap, index 00, Index 01, ...) starting from Flac tracks and EAC extraction log (which is containing all informations, TOC, and pre-gap length for track which have a pre-gap) as if album has been extracted as an image ?
(I don't want to only merge all tracks to one but restore too the original cue sheet with accurate index and gap information)

Many thanks advance for your advices.

Kind Regards

Reply #1
CUETools.

Reply #2
Hi,

Many thanks for your answer.

Could you give me a short guide ?

I have tried Encode > Encode if verified > Image + cue > lossless (flac with libFlake) and it seems to create a cue sheet and single flac file with all true gap and index as describe in EAC log.

I'm maybe doing something wrong because CUETools never end and restart each time same things (writing and verification). CUETools seems to restart for each track sames steps.

But does I need to specify an offset and a pregap if EAC log contains a read offset and a first track pregap (00:02:00) info ?
When you are starting from flac album tracks to flac album image does CUETools reencode flac to flac (eg with libFlake) or does it only merge tracks without reencoding ?

Kind Regards