Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: What\'s A Good Mini-System With Analog / Digital Outputs? (Read 2786 times) previous topic - next topic

What\'s A Good Mini-System With Analog / Digital Outputs?

I currently own a Panasonic SC-AK33 mini-system which I find excellent. Its ability to play any audio CD (including copy-protected ones) flawlessly is one of the things that I find most impressive about it. However, it completely lacks any sort of analog or digital outputs (which would be useful against copy-protected discs). It has line in jacks, which are useful when I want to play back audio from an external source on the mini-system, but not for much else.

Can any of you guys recommend any high quality mini-systems that are (at least) as good, with a sleek look and with analog / digital outputs? I'd like to see what options are available to me in case I decide to sell my current system for a better one. Oh, and, I'd prefer not to pay too much (as in upwards of $500 CDN).