IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Closed TopicStart new topic
[USELESS] I'm a little confused..., can somebody give an answer?
fLOh
post Jan 20 2004, 21:24
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11379

Hello!

I just read that Frank (Klemm if this is right) who did work on mpc/musepack before now works on ogg vorbis. is that correct?
What's about Andree Buschmann?
I mean, if both Andree and Frank are working on ogg vorbis now, why was never thought of getting musepack into the xiph organisation? why not put musepack equal to vorbis and speex into the project? that would secure all the mpc files and mpc users around (me too). and we could be sure that there will be work done on the codec so it can even improve it's impressive quality.
what do you think?

CU
fLOh

This post has been edited by fLOh: Jan 20 2004, 21:26
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
CiTay
post Jan 20 2004, 21:44
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Please thoroughly read the threads you're referring to (and notice the date of the posts) before jumping to wrong conclusions, and choose appropriate titles for your own threads.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2014 - 04:48