Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: support for illegal Windows Vista copies (Read 2951 times) previous topic - next topic

support for illegal Windows Vista copies

In my first post I said: my Vista is leaked... I'm saying about older releases, such as: 2k and XP. And I have official licenced RC1 Vista.

Now you understand?

Ah yes, sorry. That makes it perfectly legal, of course...

Fuck, do you have shares in MS or something?  Give they guy a break.  Anyway, why are you so worried about what this guy is doing anyway?  What's it to you?

You are not helping anyone.

Because it makes it look like we embrace warez, which we do not.

Yes, because there was so much warez embracing going on in reporting a Foobar bug with Vista.

Reply #1
Yes, because there was so much warez embracing going on in reporting a Foobar bug with Vista.

A Vista that the OP has no business having.

It is pirated software and should not be discussed in any way.

Reply #2
agreed, but the issues need to be addressed for msdn users who have a legitimate copy of the RTM
My Name is Sean and I'm here to leech off your genius.

Reply #3
A Vista that the OP has no business having.

It is pirated software and should not be discussed in any way.

Would you know if the OP had a pirated Vista if he wouldnt specifically state it? We could ban all Vista discussions that do not state that they are using a public build (RC1), or show proof that they are MSDN subscribers if they are using RC2. Moreover, we could apply the same to Windows XP too, I'm sure that not everyone here actually bought his OS.

In fact, why don't we integrate Windows Genuine Advantage onto Hydrogenaudio itself? It would make sense, since this place is not to promote piracy!

Reply #4
Please spare us your polemics.