IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[TOS #6: reposted in Support] fb2k 1.1.15, Task Manager [also, another useless title]
IanDSamson
post Sep 15 2012, 15:47
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 103171

Greetings everyone, I'm new to this forum. I downloaded and installed fb2k 1.1.15 being the latest version to be released. It updated the previous version 1.1.14a. However, two processes are running in the Task Manager, neither of which will end when selected and End Process is clicked.

When I run the "updated" version, it tells me it's still 1.1.14a.

I have selected a folder of 27 MP3s, and changed the order to "Random". Well, random it sure is! It selects about 10 of the 27 files to play in "random" order and only plays those. It never gets to the others. I have had numerous of those 10 repeated more than once during the play time.

Thank you.
Ian D. Samson

This post has been edited by Frank Bicking: Sep 15 2012, 15:53
Reason for edit: Removed TOS #14 violation.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 23:45