Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Looking to backup my Blu Ray collection (Read 2732 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking to backup my Blu Ray collection

I would like to make backup copies of my Blu Ray discs by copying them losslessly to my hard drive. I had a few questions though, especially after learning as much as I have about ripping CDs; one, I was looking for a recommendation on a program to rip the disc losslessly, I don't need to convert it to any other formats or anything like that; two, is there any recommendations for Blu Ray drives for the ripping, meaning drives that are known for their quality (like the original Plextors that are so widely acclaimed)? Your time has been appreciatted.

Looking to backup my Blu Ray collection

Reply #1
Any responses to this thread must comply with TOS #9.  Any mention of software that is designed to circumvent copy protection will be removed and warnings will be issued.